World Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Series

Anyone have tickets they want to sell? Wanting 2 to take my pops. Let me know what you have. Thanks

i know stub hub had some late last night starting price $800... good luck and have a hell of a time.

Comment

Originally posted by dlopez View Post
      i know stub hub had some late last night starting price $800... good luck and have a hell of a time.
      Yea that's for standing room only too. $155 face value. That's what I'm trying to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        Yea that's for standing room only too. $155 face value. That's what I'm trying to avoid.
        Good luck. I think you and 4 million other folks are wanting the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
          Same here, I need at least three, if I find a deal I will let you know. And if you find one let me know please.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx625 View Post
            Same here, I need at least three, if I find a deal I will let you know. And if you find one let me know please.
            Sounds like a plan. Thanks

Comment

I will check at work. 2 different folks had some for sale, but if I remember right you could pay a year or two worth of lease dues per pair of tickets...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

A buddy of mine paid $5,900 for two behind home plate. Not lower deck either

Comment

Me and pops were going to go before we realized it was going to run 1500$ minimum for us to go lol
                  Insane. Out west its 1200$ per ticket minimum

Comment

Originally posted by txsteele View Post
                    A buddy of mine paid $5,900 for two behind home plate. Not lower deck either
                    No baseball game would be worth that to me....I've been an Astros fan since I moved to Houston in August of 1974, but .....

Comment

Ranger fan here. But I'm also a big time MLB fan. Can't wait for the series to start.

Comment

Yankees fan here, but I will jump on the Astros bandwagon (for my late Dad) and root for them to take the series in 4 games or however many it takes. GO ASTROS!

Comment

Originally posted by Winman View Post
                          No baseball game would be worth that to me....I've been an Astros fan since I moved to Houston in August of 1974, but .....
                          It's all relative brother.... LOTS of people wouldn't spend $5+K a year to sit in a stand and shoot Bambi's daddy. If you had the money and were financially secure, I have no doubt you would pay thousands of dollars to see the Astros possibly win a WS.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            It's all relative brother.... LOTS of people wouldn't spend $5+K a year to sit in a stand and shoot Bambi's daddy. If you had the money and were financially secure, I have no doubt you would pay thousands of dollars to see the Astros possibly win a WS.
                            I didnt go in 2005 and have regretted it for a long time. Im not missing out this time. No tomorrows are promised.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              I didnt go in 2005 and have regretted it for a long time. Im not missing out this time. No tomorrows are promised.
                              This!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X