No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have a couple on layaway. I'm over budget on firearms quick purchases. Thank god for layaway

Comment

Got this from the mother in law this weekend. Sears and robbuck model 100.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I just read through this whole thread there are some sweet looking guns on here. Took lots of screen shots and got lots of ideas. I am about to do a little trading and then hopefully start my first ar build. Probably 300 blackout

Comment

Pawn shop Savage I picked up for $150 plus tax on an off season special. Plain Jane model 110 in 270 Win. with birch stock in great condition for a 30 year old gun. Didn't have mounts when I got it, so picked up $10 Leupold bases and a box of Remington 130 grain Core-Lokt for $18 at Academy. Put rings and Redfield on it that I already had on hand. Adjusted the sear engagement and overtravel screws. Cut it from 22" to 20.5" and threaded it before I even shot it. Purrs like a kitten with the can. First target at 100 yards with rounds 2-5. Second target at 200 with <30 seconds between shots with rounds 7-10. I was really planning to use the action to build a 6.5x55, but I may just keep it as is. Should be a shooter with bedding and good reloads.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TxNurse View Post
            Pawn shop Savage I picked up for $150 plus tax on an off season special. Plain Jane model 110 in 270 Win. with birch stock in great condition for a 30 year old gun. Didn't have mounts when I got it, so picked up $10 Leupold bases and a box of Remington 130 grain Core-Lokt for $18 at Academy. Put rings and Redfield on it that I already had on hand. Adjusted the sear engagement and overtravel screws. Cut it from 22" to 20.5" and threaded it before I even shot it. Purrs like a kitten with the can. First target at 100 yards with rounds 2-5. Second target at 200 with <30 seconds between shots with rounds 7-10. I was really planning to use the action to build a 6.5x55, but I may just keep it as is. Should be a shooter with bedding and good reloads.
            Nice pickup for under $200 and some of your time.

Comment

Well I finally did it got me a Glock today.
              Attached Files

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

M1 Garand

Purchased M1 Garand reciever. Bought few small parts. Took it over to a bud's shop. Degreased, alum oxide blasted, reparkerized the entire rifle parts set.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by no1hogkiller View Post
                    Purchased M1 Garand reciever. Bought few small parts. Took it over to a bud's shop. Degreased, alum oxide blasted, reparkerized the entire rifle parts set.

Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post

Looks Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Yelladog View Post
                        Just got the last of the parts to finish my F1 build. Haven't decided what optic to put on it yet. , , ,

OMGEEEEEE !!!!! I think it moved a little when I saw this. Awesome looking gun.

Comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet Sig. that is next on my buy list

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2671.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	24482781