No announcement yet.

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Tyler Archery Club on June 19 & 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well after a long month after surgery my wife got out in the back yard with her bow and started shooting I am so happy that she will be able to shoot at this one. and I dont even care how well she does. I am just glade she is back after cancer surgery. And I just want to say thanks for all the paryers.

Comment

Originally posted by old bob View Post
      Well after a long month after surgery my wife got out in the back yard with her bow and started shooting I am so happy that she will be able to shoot at this one. and I dont even care how well she does. I am just glade she is back after cancer surgery. And I just want to say thanks for all the paryers.
      Great news Bobby !!!!

We have missed Darlene and she is in our prayers.

Comment

asa question

luke and I will be there saturday..can we get our asa membership and # at the shoot? thanks marlon

Comment

Originally posted by murph62 View Post
          luke and I will be there saturday..can we get our asa membership and # at the shoot? thanks marlon
          Yes. You can buy a ASA membership at the shoot or buy one online at:

Archery Shooter's Assocation - The world's premier outdoor 3-D archery federation and tournaments

We will see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
            Yes. You can buy a ASA membership at the shoot or buy one online at:

Archery Shooter's Assocation - The world's premier outdoor 3-D archery federation and tournaments

We will see you there.
            awesome..see yall saturday

Comment

She did not say it, but Dusty Britches will be there Saturday too!!
              Lil sis is coming up for a hog hunt with me at StretchAString, and we are sneaking over to the shoot during the day.
              Then I will be around on Sunday to help out!

Jimmy, what day are you coming in? Are you coming with anyone from Brownwood?

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                She did not say it, but Dusty Britches will be there Saturday too!!
                Lil sis is coming up for a hog hunt with me at StretchAString, and we are sneaking over to the shoot during the day.
                Then I will be around on Sunday to help out!

Look forward to seeing you both!! Are you bringin' the puppies, too?? See Ya!!

Comment

Yup, there's a few surprises coming up this weekend....

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                    Maybe Saturday for me. Hopefully I can make it.
                    Get up early and ride with me. I believe Josh will be shooting with me as well as some super duper trad killing machine from that area will be shooting with us.

Comment

I am coming up Saturday, spending the night with Randy Parker. Shooting Sunday.

As far as I know, no other BBH'rs are going.

Comment

For those who need a address for GPS or Mapquest the address is:

Tyler Archery Club
                        10180 CR 272
                        Tyler, TX 75707

Comment

there is 6 or 7 of us getting together to drive down sunday ill see yall there!

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                            Get up early and ride with me. I believe Josh will be shooting with me as well as some super duper trad killing machine from that area will be shooting with us.

Not going to make it. Working at the range to get the Recurve shoot ready to go. Shoot good and let them all know about the recurve shoot . I will miss seeing everybody.

Comment

Directions

From the east side of Tyler

From Loop 323 East- Turn East on Hwy 64 (5th St)
                              go approximately 2 miles, Turn left on Adam Henry Road.
                              Travel ½ mile, turn left (between two houses)
                              & follow signage.

Just before Adam Henry Road you will see Carl Owens Auto repair on the left and Hicks Lawnmower repair on the right. If you are coming from points further east, then you will pass the Oil Palace on the left before Adam Henry Road. There will be signs up.

Adam Henry Road is narrow and there is a small church at the beginning, so on Sunday be careful! The people that live on the road have been very friendly and usually wave, although it is a poor part of town.

Comment

From the east side of Tyler

From Loop 323 East- Turn East on Hwy 64 (5th St)
                                go approximately 2 miles, Turn left on Adam Henry Road.
                                Travel ½ mile, turn left (between two houses)
                                & follow signage.

Just before Adam Henry Road you will see Carl Owens Auto repair on the left and Hicks Lawnmower repair on the right. If you are coming from points further east, then you will pass the Oil Palace on the left before Adam Henry Road. There will be signs up.

Adam Henry Road is narrow and there is a small church at the beginning, so on Sunday be careful! The people that live on the road have been very friendly and usually wave, although it is a poor part of town.
                                So from I20, south on 69, left on loop 323, and left on 64, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X