Rineheart 100 April 6 and 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol
    Today was hard on me and Mrs Mac and we got to bed at a decent our!
    I can only imagine how y'all feel!
    Glad y'all got home alright and I can't wait to do it again!

Comment

Originally posted by btn View Post
      My youngest had a blast he shot great i think he came in 5th or 6th yea Luke
      He made me crack up when he asked me "what happened to all of your hair?"

Comment

Originally posted by konahoss View Post
        He made me crack up when he asked me "what happened to all of your hair?"
        Thats our Luke fun all around.

Comment

Well guys so wraps up another year of r100 as soon as we know the dates next year we will throw them up on the 3d section! I was told there is gonna be some changes next year! Diff courses, perhaps papa joe is gonna bless us with his BBQ skills and some entertainment. But we won't know till next time! Either way the atmosphere of CCR is a family environment, everyone went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a good time. From the kids who directed you coming in to CCR to the ladies at the desk to the owner Joe out there personally meeting people. All the newest bow hunters to the expert shooters everyone had a smile on and were ready to share a laugh or a friendly handshake. Places like this prove people with bows in there hand are some of the best kinda people you can run into in the world. Thanks to everyone who put it on for us! see you guys in June for TBone's

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post
            Well guys so wraps up another year of r100 as soon as we know the dates next year we will throw them up on the 3d section! I was told there is gonna be some changes next year! Diff courses, perhaps papa joe is gonna bless us with his BBQ skills and some entertainment. But we won't know till next time! Either way the atmosphere of CCR is a family environment, everyone went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a good time. From the kids who directed you coming in to CCR to the ladies at the desk to the owner Joe out there personally meeting people. All the newest bow hunters to the expert shooters everyone had a smile on and were ready to share a laugh or a friendly handshake. Places like this prove people with bows in there hand are some of the best kinda people you can run into in the world. Thanks to everyone who put it on for us! see you guys in June for TBone's
            Couldn't have said it better, thanks papa joe and everyone at ccr and Rhinehart!

Comment

Does anyone know when they will have the scores updated on the Reinhart site?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                usally takes a month or so last time.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  Tampa Fl. was in March and the scores are up now so I'm guess next month sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post
                    usally takes a month or so last time.
                    Originally posted by Kdc View Post
                    Tampa Fl. was in March and the scores are up now so I'm guess next month sometime.
                    Thanks!

Comment

The scores are up on the R100 website.

Comment

I got 56th out of 100. First ever 3D shoot.

Comment

When is the shoot in 2014 looks like fun

Comment

Originally posted by badshot View Post

I just checked the website on Friday, and they hadn't posted dates yet.

Comment

Originally posted by badshot View Post

Comment

Thanks for the Link Bro.April 12th and 13th cant get here qiuck enough.Had a blast the last 2yrs and really looking forward to seeing everyone out again this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X