Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Irving Bowhunters Association Feb. 2 & 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ms10ring View Post
    Had a great time yesterday at IBA! Just shooting for fun while I get used to the K-40 setup, and what a course to get initiated on! LOL It was so good to see all the archery family again.
    Cindy. It was great to see you and Jeff.

We have an awesome TASA family and it grows every year.

Comment

Hats off to IBA for a great course. The Footing was alittle treacherous off the side of the hill on a few of the targets, but it was just a reminder to double check your bubble. First time to shoot in 4-5 years and didn't lose any arrows, 1 goal accomplished. : ) Felt like I left a few points on the course with some 5s on the known distance targets, but thats just not shooting enough the past few years. look forward to CCR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowtex57 View Post
        Hats off to IBA for a great course. The Footing was alittle treacherous off the side of the hill on a few of the targets, but it was just a reminder to double check your bubble. First time to shoot in 4-5 years and didn't lose any arrows, 1 goal accomplished. : ) Felt like I left a few points on the course with some 5s on the known distance targets, but thats just not shooting enough the past few years. look forward to CCR!!!
        Good to see ya Bill.
        We will bring the Matrix to CCR if you want to check it out.

Comment

Thx for such a great course Marty, I wish I could have shot all 30. Thx to my race buddy for texting me on Sat morning & found out about the race qual, I got my race schedule mixed up for that same day shoot @ IBA. Thx again bud, I'll see you @ the next shoot.

Comment

Just curious if there were any one has other photos anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by kgredraider View Post
              +1

Comment

this was a good course one of toughtest i have been to yet but fun i will go back

Comment

Originally posted by kgredraider View Post
                  Clearly when I wrote this, two ways of saying the same thing were battling it out in my mind, and they tied.
                  Last edited by kgredraider; 02-06-2013, 09:20 PM.

Comment

A friend took a bunch, I'll get them and post up.

Comment

Working...
                    X