No announcement yet.

Need help- bad cigarette smoke smell in used travel trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As someone stated, Natures Miracle....Get a couple of gallons and spray everything down until it is saturated and almost dripping. It will wipe out any odor imaginable. If it can wipe out animal urine, smoke smell should not be a problem

Comment

Doesn't matter what you spray on roll on deodorize with you will never get rid of that nasty stinch. Best thing to do is burn it to the ground and get another trailer.

Comment

can we put a face to a smell ??? Let see a picture of the stench !

Comment

Oil based blocking primers like kilz work ok, but a white pigmented shellac primer will work much better. I work for Sherwin-Williams and this is my go to for apartment complexes that have units that have been smoked in, or where residents used a lot of curry when cooking.

Comment

The shellac makes a lot of sense, I could see that material forming an impenetrable film after it cures.

Comment

He borrowed my ozone machine last month and cleared the smell out. He only lives a mile from me, so it was convenient. Have not talked to him lately, so I assume its doing ok.

Comment

A friend owns a company that rehabs after fire/water damage. He has some sort of chemical treatment that absorbs the smoke on a molecular level. PM for his number....

Comment

Originally posted by StrayDog View Post
                  Ozone machine
                  Repeated use of this^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                  X