Amazon Prime Days Monday - Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Prime Days Monday - Tuesday

Amazon has done a pretty good job at making sure I have everything I need or want, however the next two days Amazon will be firing with both barrels with "offers" that are supposedly better than ever with "Amazon Prime Days". As if 24 hours isn't enough.

Last year during Amazon Prime Day, I saved hundreds of dollars, mostly because the website was down during the morning. I suspect this year I may not be so lucky.

There are a couple of things I would like my fellow Prime Day warriors to know - if you don't already.

First, you can automatically contribute .5% of your purchase to your favorite charity at no additional cost to yourself. Start your Prime Day battle at https://smile.amazon.com and select a charity important to you. As a suggestion, you can search for your local school PTA. There are many charities already setup and ready to accept your Smile gift.

Second, while some Prime offers may appear initially be incredible on its face, consider using a browser plug-in - The Camelizer - https://camelcamelcamel.com/camelizer - While 35% off that Deer-O-Matic Automatic Deer Field Dresser might be a good deal, you might be surprised to know that it was 45% off earlier this spring (after hunting season closed, of course)

Anyways, let us know what you are looking for and what great deals you find.

I myself am looking for an elusive good deal on the latest Paperwhite Kindle.

Will I be able to get a discounted price on an Amazon Prime account?

Comment

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Needing a professional deep cleaning. Hoping they have some deals on their Home Services.

Comment

Last year I got $100 off a Yeti Hopper 2 40 can. It was the tan/green model. Apparently those are a little harder to find now.

Comment

Use the Camelizer, it will show the real price! I have the Chrome extension, its great.

Comment

thank for the tips. Before I head to work, I am thinking of a planned home internet and phone service outage! That will save me some $$$$

Comment

Interested to see this years sales.

I thought last years was a joke. It was all their own products (echo’s and etc) at prices that were no less that a normal sale. They put their own stuff on sale all the time so not sure how they think doing it all at the same time in July makes it special.

We shall see I presume

Comment

And I soon as I log on they show some Yeti’s at 30% off...

They have my attention lol

Comment

Watch out for those price increases too. I've been watching the DynaTrap XL for the last few weeks and it was $199 and just today it shot up to $229.74, that is where the Camelizer will help, unless it is a new product.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Was planning to buy a Yeti Roadie this weekend, thanks to Prime just ordered (be here Today) and saved $60.

We got mom a Dyson vacuum for Christmas that was $399 and on Sale for $279.

I’m sure the wife will find more stuff we can’t live without as the day goes on.

Comment

Just bought a 32 gig Kendal Fire. About $50.00 off...................

Old one was an 8 gig...................

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                          Will I be able to get a discounted price on an Amazon Prime account?
                          It's a pretty good deal as it is. Amazon Music, Unlimited Photo storage, Amazon video and the shipping. Still $5 a month cheaper than netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Yep. Pulled the trigger on a 65.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                              Yep. Pulled the trigger on a 65.
                              Not seeing them.... could I trouble y’all for a link ?

Edit - found them

Last edited by JLivi1224; 07-15-2019, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X