Wife's Car Stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife's Car Stolen

Wife walked out this AM to go to work and her car was gone. Whoever did it was good, no broken glass and it was locked when she parked it. She parked it directly beside the elevator in an area with video cameras and good lighting.

Stolen in The Heights, Houston Texas from our apartment's parking garage. The tint on the back glass is slightly bubbled and the clear coat on the front hood is worn.

2010 blue Ford Mustang V6. Pennsylvania plates JBC-2151.

If yall see it please let me or HPD know.
    Attached Files

I hate a Thief!

Comment

Originally posted by Browning270 View Post
      I hate a Thief!
      Me too. Dealing with police reports, insurance claims, rental vehicle, blah it wears me out. Just wish people would have respect for others.

Comment

Maybe because she double parked

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
          Not trying to make light of a bad situation but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought the exact same thing after seeing that pic. Hope you find it!

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
            Not trying to make light of a bad situation but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought the exact same thing after seeing that pic. Hope you find it!
            Maybe it was just towed?

Comment

I’d ask the police if it was towed.

Years ago when we lived in an apt in the heights our apts schemed with a tow company and towed a large amount of residents’ vehicles overnight. When everyone went looking they were at the tow yard. Front office at the apt said they had put notices on everyone’s doors to come get a new parking sticker and then towed everyone that didn’t get the new sticker. Tons of people hadn’t gotten that letter and tons of people got towed. I’m sure the office management got a nice kickback.

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
                Maybe it was just towed?
                If it was towed as a derelict vehicle the tow company would have needed approval from local PD in order to remove vehicle. Just in case the car was stolen and dumped there. PD runs the vin. At least that is how it used to be when I worked tow rigs and derelict vehicle recovery.

Your better off finding it stripped, recovered totaled within a few days. That way you will get paid without having the wait the 30+ days you will have to wait if the vehicle is not recovered.
                Good Luck.

Comment

Sorry to hear.

Thieves been busy lately here in Houston. One of our company vehicle were stolen front the employees home and another company vehicle burglarized just this weekend alone.

Comment

Buddy of mine was in Houston for baseball tournament and they stole his Ford f350 4wd
                    from restaurant parking lot

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                      That was at the dealership when it was bought, dealership parked like that.

Comment

Turns out an unmarked tow truck got it. Hooked it up and drove off. Vehicle wasn't reposed, it has been paid off for years. Towing company didn't call it into PD saying they were towing and the apartment didn't call any tows either. Guess it is in some chop shop somewhere.

Comment

That sucks. Where at in the Heights?

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                            Turns out an unmarked tow truck got it. Hooked it up and drove off. Vehicle wasn't reposed, it has been paid off for years. Towing company didn't call it into PD saying they were towing and the apartment didn't call any tows either. Guess it is in some chop shop somewhere.
                            Wow! That was a bold move.

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
                              Maybe it was just towed?
                              lol Thought the same thing when I saw the pic. Hit backspace to stay out of trouble.....

Comment

Working...
                              X