How many hunt on less than 200 ac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many hunt on less than 200 ac?

Just curious if anyone actually hunts on anything smaller than 200 ac. I'm thinking you have huge places but what area do you spend the most time?

I do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m on 180

Comment

I hunt 3000 acres with community stands. It works out well. No one is over protective of a certain spot. It’s all about enjoying the time outdoors

Comment

The home place is 140

Comment

Live on 60 acres with only about 15-20 of those acres hunt able and we do pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Plenty of people do.

Comment

I'm looking for a piece out west of Jacksboro 128 acs. Been awhile since I hunted that area. I think that is plenty if managed correctly..

Comment

I hunt 200 but only 90 is wooded. I'm on a lease also to keep pressure down because I have to sons that hunt with me.

Comment

I do but there are only two of us and we are older guys with low harvest expectations - low expectations which are realized annually.

Comment

94 acres

Comment

Thank you so much guys. I will get on this lease. Just needed you guys and gal positive comments.

Comment

It’s all about who/what surrounds you

Comment

We hunted 50 acres in goliad, two guys, killed 3 deer in 140 range in 5 years. Don’t shoot everything you see and you’ll be fine!

Comment

I was on a place a few years ago just me 115 acres it was pretty good hunting set me up two spots on it and killed a few deer . Had another 92 acre place I hunted a couple years it produced pretty well too . It all depends on the location I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X