Sonora TX 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonora TX 2018-2019

Hope everyone had a successful season I know it was kind of a weird year for us as many of the mature bucks we were expecting to see were no shows. But same as previous years a new year has begun and I'm already excited thinking about a few new spots to put some blinds. So take everyone along on your adventures west and post any pics or feed price info or anything you'd just like to share. Good luck to everyone be safe and have fun !

Can't wait for another exciting year in Sutton county!

I need to head back out in a couple weeks and fill the feeders back up!

Comment

Heading back next weekend to move a couple blinds and top off the protein feeders.

Comment

Ready to see what 2018 has in store for us. The axis my wife shot is going to be hard to top. It officially knocked off the leader of the LSBA record books by 1/8th".

We have some bruisers in velvet now. Can't wait to see what the turn into in the coming months.

Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the progress. Heading back myself in Feb to fill up protein and thin some hogs.

Comment

Ready for another season! The low fawn crops during the drought years (2008-2012) have slowed the hunting for us. Things should start looking up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
              Ready to see what 2018 has in store for us. The axis my wife shot is going to be hard to top. It officially knocked off the leader of the LSBA record books by 1/8th".

We have some bruisers in velvet now. Can't wait to see what the turn into in the coming months.

Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              That's awesome for her!

Comment

Really regretting getting off my lease in Sutton Co. Left to chase bigger deer, and got a *&#*%$ landowner in return.

Comment

I'm in again....

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
                    Ready for another season! The low fawn crops during the drought years (2008-2012) have slowed the hunting for us. Things should start looking up.
                    I agree we had to increase our doe harvest greatly this year as our numbers have just boomed the last couple years because of the good fawn crops and we should see a lot more mature bucks over the next few years because of it.

Comment

I would LOVE to find a place in that area. Have great memories from hunting around there when I was a kid

Comment

Here we go again.....

Comment

We had a good year and have several mature deer going into next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Im in

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                            I'm in again....
                            Me to!!!!

Comment

Tuned in for the new year

Comment

Working...
                              X