Summertime flu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summertime flu?

Whatever it is, it sucks!!!! 2 of my 3 kids woke up in the middle of the night on July 4th running fever. They both generally laid around and slept. My 10 ur old son who is normally very active has fever headache and vomiting, he literally has only moved from the bed to the couch so far over a day and a half.

Last night I started running fever, around 102, and it feels like a midget is trying to pry my hips and shoulder apart at the sockets while another drums on my head... all while taking care of the kids

I got the flu on vacation in July back in 13 or 14 and it made for a brutal vacation.

Comment

It went through my work and then my house a couple of weeks ago. Fever of 102 projectile liquid from both ends but it only lasted 12 hours. Took two days to get rehydrated and feeling good.

Comment

Wife just text me and said she has a fever of 102 and headed home from work

Comment

Just got over this crap, lots of sleep and dayquil, pushed the fluids.

Comment

Didn’t Alan Jackson have a song that said ain’t no cure for the summertime flu?

Hope y’all get to feeling better.

Comment

I get the summertime flu every year. Too durn hot, hate to do anything outside, waiting for September-April!

Comment

Wife is just getting over it.

Comment

Yeah a few people have been catching it at the end of the flu season. It’s a bad year

Comment

Ugh, I did not want to hear this. My daughter just started running a low grade fever today, and she puked up her supper. To top it off we head off on vacation tomorrow.

Comment

Get well soon everyone

Comment

Last week Dad thought he had it, went to the doc and he had full blown pneumonia. How you get that in summertime in Texas is beyond me... get well soon everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X