Any REALLY good vacation deals? 20-year anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife and I will celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary next March and I'd like to whisk her away somewhere. We already take a couple big vacations during the summer so I'd like to find a good value. With the Covid drama I figured there might be some good travel deals out there but I'd like to know if anybody has come across anything really special. Thanks!

I've got a ton of United miles if that helps.

Comment

My mom is a travel agent and getting some really good deals in. I’m in Cancun right now at the Hyatt ziva and we got 5 nights all inclusive for 1600ish for my wife and I.

They are at about 30% capacity and sanitize everything head to toe.

They are pushing to go to 60% capacity so she said there will be a lot of deals coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Up top for more ideas

Comment

If you're into snow, look up SonOfTheSouth on here and get with him. He's got an awesome place in Bayfield, CO (between Durango and Pagosa Springs) that would be a great getaway that's priced right.

Comment

Fly to Calgary and drive up to Banff, AMAZING!!!!!

Comment

Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club, Surfside, Florida. Book three nights, get the fourth free.

Comment

If you are looking for something close to home...I have a central Texas ranch home on AirBNB.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                  Fly to Calgary and drive up to Banff, AMAZING!!!!!
                  Canada border closed....

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                    canada border closed....
                    brutal

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                      Canada border closed....
                      You couldn’t pay me to go to Banff again anyways. Such a massive disappointment.

Comment

Sandals resort was one of the best couples trips we have taken. All inclusive, no kids it was GREAT.

Comment

[QUOTE=wes122984;15091069]My mom is a travel agent and getting some really good deals in. I’m in Cancun right now at the Hyatt ziva and we got 5 nights all inclusive for 1600ish for my wife and I.

They are at about 30% capacity and sanitize everything head to toe.

They are pushing to go to 60% capacity so she said there will be a lot of deals coming in.

Yep we have a trip scheduled for a Catalonia Resort in Cancun for around the same $1600.00 for two with ocean view and private balcony pool etc. flight was only $350-$400 R/T for both of us. might also be nice to do a nice remote AirBnB somewhere. Good Luck

Comment

My daughter and I are planning a trip to Willamette Valley in Oregon for wine tours. I had concerns about flying into Portland based on a recent related thread, but I talked to a friend who flies for SW who told me we should be fine. The airport is on outskirts of city and we will not have to drive through Portland to get to Willamette.

Comment

naples florida beach and golf resort and tarpon fishing

Comment

Working...
                              X