Republican or Democrat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
    I love God, our country and our flag. I believe in Law and order and self accountability. I don't want my tax dollars paying for you to kill your baby. There's 2 genders so we only need 2 different restrooms. I don't care if you're G A Y but I don't think my kids need to learn about it in school and I don't need someone telling me I need to think the same way they think and believe what they believe. I have the ability to let things go and slide off my back. I don't have mental break downs in public because I saw someone wearing a hat or shirt I don't agree with. I go to work everyday, I save and I invest. I don't rely on others to take care of me or my family. I'm not a Republican or Democrat. To me those are just terms politicians use to fit in a group and I'm not a politician. But I'm pretty sure you can figure out who I vote for.

Comment

Constitutional Conservative

Comment

Libertarian

Comment

Commercial Crabber

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
            I love God, our country and our flag. I believe in Law and order and self accountability. I don't want my tax dollars paying for you to kill your baby. There's 2 genders so we only need 2 different restrooms. I don't care if you're G A Y but I don't think my kids need to learn about it in school and I don't need someone telling me I need to think the same way they think and believe what they believe. I have the ability to let things go and slide off my back. I don't have mental break downs in public because I saw someone wearing a hat or shirt I don't agree with. I go to work everyday, I save and I invest. I don't rely on others to take care of me or my family. I'm not a Republican or Democrat. To me those are just terms politicians use to fit in a group and I'm not a politician. But I'm pretty sure you can figure out who I vote for.
            TBH post of the week

Comment

Fiscal and Moral Conservative

Comment

Voted third party last time....
                But I will walk barefoot over broken glass to vote trump this go-round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Liberal.... in the classic sense.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                    Libertarian, but they will never win and they won't steal my vote away from conservative and republican ticket.

Comment

Independent and usually vote a split ticket depending on candidate's stand on issues that are important to me.

Comment

It's good vs evil

I vote for GOOD

Comment

The only thing liberal about me is how much I season my brisket!

Comment

Conservative here.

Comment

Constitutional Libertarian

Comment

since we are choosing between cartoon characters.......

spongebob/fat albert 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X