• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagged for later.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Just saved $75 a month for next 12 Months on Direct TV

They check for Promotions on all ATT accts. if you ask.
      Last edited by blntrey3; 12-13-2017, 12:52 PM.

Comment

SWEET......I was very sceptical when I read this post....was telling g my wife about it and she said give them a call......I did,5 minutes of time,one refusal of additional service,and my bill will be reduced by $50 a month for the next 12 months...Thanks...

Comment

Just got $60 off and 4 mths free showtime.

Hope it is not a scam

Comment

Thanks man, just called in as well...was skeptical like everyone else.

Comment

FYI to the guys getting free HBO and extra shows...you must cancel them after the free months or they will start billing you!

Comment

I got $50 off my bill for 12 months, only took 10 minutes.

Comment

Dang, thanks for the heads up. Was going to cancel too might keep it now for that pricing.

Comment

60 off here! Thanks a ton!

Comment

They told me it was a bogus promotion. lol, just my luck. I'm calling back.

Comment

Originally posted by ABroussard View Post
                        They told me it was a bogus promotion. lol, just my luck. I'm calling back.
                        wow you got the wrong person

Comment

Wife did this on Black Friday when it started

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                            FYI to the guys getting free HBO and extra shows...you must cancel them after the free months or they will start billing you!
                            I asked my guy this and he "said" they will fall off automatically. I will still be calling. already have a reminder in my calendar

Comment

Guys I don’t how it could be a scam..... I know people are skeptical these days but your calling a company that you deal with and has and can confirm all of your account information.....

Anyways I just hope everyone who needs to see this does- I’m gonna go out on a limb and bet that this is the most our community has ever cost a company in a single day..... lol
                              We have cost directv about 20 grand in the last hour and a half! I love it....

Comment

Wow just called they said since I was such a loyal customer they was giving me free cable for 12 months!

Comment

Working...
                                X