X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SC-Texas View Post
    The single shot trust is what it is.

It's nothing special.

Any trust can be executed with a new inception date for each nfa item.

Any trust can add new trustees after a form is approved without having to submit fingerprints and photographs for the newly appointed trustees.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    So adding a new person to a real trust they dont have to do fingerprinting, back ground check? Is there a fee for adding a new trustee? Cause that's how they sold it to me. Plus they told me for every person adding to your trust they have to go through the process for each person adding to a trust. One shot is just sign a piece of paper basically and someone else can posses legally.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by txhunter90; 12-13-2018, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Not trying to argue, guess I dont know enough about a real trust.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
        So adding a new person to a real trust they dont have to do fingerprinting, back ground check? Is there a fee for adding a new trustee?

Correct. Add someone after the forms are approved, they are not required to submit a responsible person questionnaire as I said above.

Comment

Lol. I'll have to re read everything in the morning after I am done drinking.

Guess I am not following. On a regular trust you can add as many items as you want. Correct. For each person that is added to your trust, you have to have their finger prints done and paperwork filed. Correct?
          If you add someone after the forms have been approved, they do not have to submit a r p q.

In fact In my trust, the appointment of trustee is not even notarized. It doesn't need to be.

Last edited by SC-Texas; 12-13-2018, 09:27 PM.

Comment

No problem. I'm not trying to argue either. There's a lot of misinformation out there.

Comment

Wow thanks for clarity. DISREGARD EVERYTHING I TYPED LOL I WAS WRONG.

Not how the local gun showed explained it to me when buying my 1 shot trust. They had told me each trust member has to fill out bac ground check and fingerprinting. Plus have to pay a fee when adding trustees Only reason I went with a single shot trust. Just for the ease, but looks like they are identical as far as adding trustees.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-Texas View Post
                No problem. I'm not trying to argue either. There's a lot of misinformation out there.

Yes I like to know when I am wrong especially about something like this. Thanks I needed this lol thought I have been right all along.

Comment

I explained it in my response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                  X