Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Anybody else . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else . .

For about 4 months I have been receiving calls from numbers that have the same area code and first 3 numbers of my phone . . Each time the last 4 numbers change . . I haven't answered as it is not a contact and no message was left . . Can anyone shed some light . .

Same here, have no idea what it's about.

Comment

Wouldn't answering the phone solve this mystery?

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
        Lmao!!!

Comment

Telemarketers are now routing calls through local area codes.

Comment

robo call........does no good to answer and block

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
              Hilarious, yes i have as well. Its telemarketers with either a extended car warranty or home alarm system.

Comment

Been getting them like that at least 6 months..........I never answer and they never leave a message!

Comment

I've received those calls I believe it was the blood center but not certain because I only answered once.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    This and if you call them back it will be someone's cell phone that has no clue what you are talking about. I get 2-3 a day and block them but it just comes from a different #. I have answered and tried to handle it that way but it's all automated. Mine is a extended vehicle warranty company.

Comment

mine was a credit card vendor

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                        yep. a few I have answered have been roofing companies saying they are doing work in my neighborhood, they know my name too.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                          This and if you call them back it will be someone's cell phone that has no clue what you are talking about. I get 2-3 a day and block them but it just comes from a different #. I have answered and tried to handle it that way but it's all automated. Mine is a extended vehicle warranty company.
                          Yep My wife and I get them daily with the same area code and first three digits. It's always some telemarketer. Before I figured this out, I called a number back and argued with a lady. She swore that no one had called me from her number and I basically called her a liar because her number was on my ID...oops
                          Last edited by Pineywoods; 08-17-2017, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Its called spoofing. It uses local numbers to get you to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
                              Its called spoofing. It uses local numbers to get you to answer.
                              Yah and apparently it's not illegal for some reason??? We get these calls constantly and it gets beyond irritating.

Comment

Working...
                              X