Repulsive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    The point of my original post was the fact that American men could unite with the Nazi party. An ideology that good men fought and died to crush. I don't disagree that they have the "right" to protest, I'm more shocked that anyone can confuse being an American and being a Nazi. There was **** sure a time when you couldn't be both.
    I dont consider them american, much less men! Like the confederate flag, its just another symbol they use (twist might be a better word) to try and incite hate. My guess is that the vast majority of them could not tell you the difference in Rudolph Hess, Heinrich Himler, Winston Churchill, and Benito Musssolini. They probably have no idea what those symbols were even for outside of Hitler, Nazi, and killing jews. They arent exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

During the early stages of WWII - Mason TX - some within that era's Germanic community, rooted for the German's. My Austrian Grandmother and Great Grandpa & Grandma (OMa & OPa) knew some of these elderly early Texas settlers from Germany. They didn't support the Nazis in Fredericksburg but some in Mason did.

This was talked quietly during the 1960s........on the front porch of OPa's home in Fredericksburg TX. An era where black Freemen descendants and Mexican ranch workers, who worked for these German families - spoke German in town.

We had a group here in Texas, with secret ties to Germany and family there, during WWII.

Just another side of Texas history - you never hear.

And maybe...just maybe, some of these losers now, are descendants of that ill fated time? Foolishness runs deep and here in America, always remember, there are groups living within, who do not represent the best interest of American Patriotism. My thought is today, it's more of an issue now than then.

As it was then.....it still is now. Shocking to even think, as we fought the great war, there were immigrants within, who rooted for the Motherland. It was shocking enough, 20 years after that war, the German community in Fredericksburg still talked negatively about the German community in Mason.

OMA - OPA \ Grandpa & Grandma Zabrocki - all buried on North Main Street in Fredericksburg now. The memories remain.....and so do the pains of that war and what it did to my family. Grandpa escaped Poland to start life here, after surviving WWI and Nazis Occupation. WWII killed many within my Polish family there.
        Last edited by AtTheWall; 08-16-2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
          So who gets to decide what is ok and what is not?
          Common sense

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            Common sense

Wrong. Even people you don't agree with have the right to protest if done legally.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              The point of my original post was the fact that American men could unite with the Nazi party. An ideology that good men fought and died to crush. I don't disagree that they have the "right" to protest, I'm more shocked that anyone can confuse being an American and being a Nazi. There was **** sure a time when you couldn't be both.
              I have equal disdain for all extremists.. The problem we have today is that the majority of these organizations and ideologies are being empowered and even created(BLM)by a major political party. Its all agenda driven..

I totally agree with Buff on how to handle this situation.. It may sound extreme but that is exactly what it will take.. It would not take long for these people to figure out that its not worth it to be an extremist of any kind...

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                So who gets to decide what is ok and what is not?
                The MSM obviously.

Comment

Common sense
                  Problem with that is Common Sense isn't that common. I get exactly what Buff is saying. It's a tough place to be in.

Comment

Common sense
                    You arent using it. The confederate flag has nothing to do with Nazis.

Comment

I don't agree with the KKK, the BLM, the Muslims, and lots of other groups, but I will defend their right to have rallies, protest or whatever the heck they want to do as long as it's done within the confines or our laws.

Comment

Dont really care about free speech when it comes to Nazi talk. I think there is a clear line in the sand called common sense. White pride and black pride and whatever other pride is not the same as Nazi talk. You can talk positively about yourself without insulting and degrading the existence of those that are different.

And the confederate flag was a flag flown of traitors who lost a war. Get rid of it and every leader of them that you want.
                        Easy there bud.....don't let that elephant mouth.....

Comment

I believe everyone is protected by the 1st amendment. That being said let both of them protest far left and far right. When they are done killing each other, the rest of us will have less idiots to deal with.

Comment

And here we go.....

Comment

Common sense
                              Like "common sense gun reform"? No. Sorry. I'm out.

Why does one political party keep trying to find ways to chip away at our rights instead of looking for ways to strengthen and defend them?

Comment

I have an easy way to end this. Require protesters to have a job and pay taxes. Funny how people who do don't have time to waste protesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X