Bowtech Insanity CPXL or Boss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowtech Insanity CPXL or Boss?

So I have come into a dilemma that I'm not sure which way to go. I love my Prodigy but I am looking for a second bow and I have an opportunity to pick up a 2013 Insanity CPXL for a fairly decent price and finding one in left hand has been a struggle but I keep hearing a lot of good things about the Boss and not sure which way to go. I am also wondering do I just wait for the release next week and see if they come out with a 34" ATA bow for this next year knowing that if I do I could lose out on the Insanity. What makes on better than the other? I am so torn on which way to go. I feel that I am more accurate with a longer ATA bow as I have been with previous bows but I am pretty accurate with my Prodigy as well. Any input on from those with knowledge of the Boss and the Insanity CPXL would be greatly appreciated.

The boss is just a longer bow axle to axle, than your prodigy.So if you like a longer bow it might be what your looking for.

Comment

My insanity cpxl drives tacks and I love it. I've never shot the Boss, but I hear it's a great bow.

Comment

Wouldn't take for my CPXL.

Comment

I shoot an insanity for a few years. Great bow, but not even in the same class as the prodigy. Can't imagine going back. Never shot the boss, as I don't like the longer ata. If it were me and my money I'd wait and see what comes out, but dang sure wouldn't buy an insanity after owning a prodigy

Comment

Working...
          X