G.J. Gardner or Tilson Homes??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G.J. Gardner or Tilson Homes??

Just wondered if any of you had any experience with G.J. Gardner or Tilson homes. We're shopping around to have a smallish home built in the Boerne/Comfort area, and the recent increase in building and material prices are discouraging. Prices are all over the map, too. One builder says he can do ours for $280K, the next says not a penny less than $350K. These two have been recommended, as they are corporate builders that can work more cost-efficiently. They both build everything from basic low-end to huge homes over $1 million. Anybody? Thanks.

Originally posted by Ruark View Post
    Just wondered if any of you had any experience with G.J. Gardner or Tilson homes. We're shopping around to have a smallish home built in the Boerne/Comfort area, and the recent increase in building and material prices are discouraging. Prices are all over the map, too. One builder says he can do ours for $280K, the next says not a penny less than $350K. These two have been recommended, as they are corporate builders that can work more cost-efficiently. They both build everything from basic low-end to huge homes over $1 million. Anybody? Thanks.
    Find a Realtor to help you with that....Aint costing you anything and their expertise may help you get a better deal.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

what is smallish? I used Tilson...19 years ago. they are ok. nothing fancy.

Comment

No personal experience but I have heard from friends that used Tilson that they will kill you on any change orders. Make sure you have all your specs listed out and accounted for.

Comment

Working...
        X