Rant/PSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rant/PSA

I'm flying back into Housto today, and I got a news flash for people, IF YOU ARE SICK, STAY HOME. The guy beside me has coughed 700 times and sneezed 300, same with the guy in front of me. It will be a miracle if I don't catch two strains of the flu, hepatitis and the squirts before I land.

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
    It will be a miracle if I don't catch two strains of the flu, hepatitis and the squirts before I land.
    ^This!

Comment

throat punch usually cures them pretty quickly.....

Comment

people suk

Comment

I'm flying back into Housto today, and I got a news flash for people, IF YOU ARE SICK, STAY HOME. The guy beside me has coughed 700 times and sneezed 300, same with the guy in front of me. It will be a miracle if I don't catch two strains of the flu, hepatitis and the squirts before I land.
          I am sorry for your dilemma but that last line made me laugh. I been dealing with festered folks for two weeks now and its a wonder I aint caught something.

Comment

''Tis the season for masks on the plane. Can't escape your environment.

Comment

Travel 3-4 days a week every week for the last 10 years. I have had a cold for the last 7 days and unfortunately the world doesn’t stop turning because I have had it. So wash your hands take your vitamins and quit being a tiddy baby. Personally I would be more ****** with generic business guy that won’t get off his phone.

Comment

LOL this is hilarious but so very true

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                  Travel 3-4 days a week every week for the last 10 years. I have had a cold for the last 7 days and unfortunately the world doesn’t stop turning because I have had it. So wash your hands take your vitamins and quit being a tiddy baby. Personally I would be more ****** with generic business guy that won’t get off his phone.
                  Probably you I was sitting by.

Comment

Maybe they were on their way home.

DJ

Comment

Probably you I was sitting by.
                      Still on my flight ..I can offer some Vita C a cough drop and a beer. Best I can do.

Comment

Flight

Originally posted by myway View Post
                        Still on my flight ..I can offer some Vita C a cough drop and a beer. Best I can do.
                        I would have taken you up on it, guy by me had sandals and blue toenail polish, was that you, say it ain't so.

Comment

I may do some weird S but neither sandals or nail polish are on the list. You will learn put your earbuds in look straight and zone the rest out. I’m confident I could write a book at this point.

Comment

Working...
                          X