Clear All

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
    Whiskey cake in la cantera has treated us fairly well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is also a good place to visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Axis FMJ View Post
      Head to cappies for a steak!
      That is my hood. He is staying way out at 1604 and Bandera.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
        That is my hood. He is staying way out at 1604 and Bandera.
        Worth the drive!

Comment

If you want to stay in the Helotes area for grub grey moss inn is a good place for steaks. More of a couples type of venue but the food is good.

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
            If you want to stay in the Helotes area for grub grey moss inn is a good place for steaks. More of a couples type of venue but the food is good.
            Completely forgot about Grey moss inn. Expensive but not a bad choice. Been many of years since I have eaten there though.

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
              Excellent choice!!!!

Comment

Grey moss is delish

Comment

Best BBQ and steak NW San Antonio

I dont care about expensive, I just want a good steak that isn’t a chain. Would figure getting a primo steak in SA wouldn’t be a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

From the shooting complex you're only 35 minutes away from Bohanan's. It's hard to get a better steak in San Antonio than there.

Comment

If you’re really set on a nice steak, there is a Ruth Chris on the river walk

Comment

Bobs steak on I10/1604 and perry's steak la cantara across the street
                        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-29-2018, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
                          I like the BBQ station on 410 for good BBQ.
                          Good authentic Mexican at guajillo's 410/Blanco.
                          Not sure where to recommend for a good steak unless you feel like spending some money. Still looking for one I like better than my backyard.
                          X4

Comment

Wow! I didn't realize that the Grey Moss Inn was stil around. We used to eat there when we lived in SA back in the early 80's. It was excellent back then.

Comment

Kirby's @ 1604/281, Myron's @ Alon Market, Bob's Steak & Chophouse @ The Rim, Ruth's Chris @ La Cantera, Morton's, Houlihan's on 1604 north.
                              Those are all prime steak houses that have great cuts. Have eaten at them all and would gladly go back anytime!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                                Kirby's @ 1604/281, Myron's @ Alon Market, Bob's Steak & Chophouse @ The Rim, Ruth's Chris @ La Cantera, Morton's, Houlihan's on 1604 north.
                                Those are all prime steak houses that have great cuts. Have eaten at them all and would gladly go back anytime!!!!!
                                I went to Kirby’s about 2 months ago & it was excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                X