No announcement yet.

Mountain lion w/ my new 260 Remington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ughhh these are the first pics I’ve posted and not sure on the upside down one.

Comment

Wow nice. How much does it run for a mount like this?

Comment

Way to cool! Congrats

Comment

Awesome mount

Comment

Amazing afternoon hunt. I love that you respected the CAT enough to do the full body mount. It looks great! Congrats.

Comment

Thanks guys I am super proud of it for sure.

Deerbyshultz quotes ranged from 3000-4800. I provided everything on the base except the foam and one piece of wood. Everything else I collected from the spot I killed him. I also instructed the Taxidermist to take his time and to put others who were in a bigger hurry first. This was because the wife wasn’t 100 percent sold on the idea of this in our living room. It’s home now so she better adjust!

Comment

Originally posted by trooperjd View Post
                Well I no longer hunt in Menard after 20 years. I now hunt in Junction VERY VERY close to the fellow TBHer that was losing deer to the lion. We have spoken, and the biologist thinks it is the same cat based on trail cam photos. So how cool is that and only adds a unique twist to the story.

My girlfriends uncle owns a ranch on 290 between Junction and Harper. So not to far from where we hunt! He also owns the 7E taxidermy in Harper.

Cool Mount

-Jake
                Last edited by JakeM; 09-29-2017, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X