VE Request Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VE Request Line

I'm opening up another VE request line. Please post here if you get three nominations and nobody has laid down the VE yet. I'm trying to keep up with the nominations, but once I have nominated a kill I am not checking back to see if they get a second and third nomination. Once you get a third nomination, post here and I'll try to get that VE bestowed quickly if nobody else will.

Note: Anyone can nominate or bestow a VE.
    Last edited by Deerhunter30; 10-23-2006, 08:00 PM.

Can we now post the little pics of the VE's in our signatures yet? If so you'll need to share the link again.

Comment

Elvis is dead....cant we leave it that way. It will never be the same.

Comment

We discussed this before the crash. With the lack of participation in the VE process I'm about ready to bury VE myself. I hate to see it happen though. My only concern with burying Elvis is I do not want to see him brought out on occassion to award a certain kill a VE. That would lend to the "C" word being used, and if VEs were only handed out to certain members then it might be justified.

Comment

Sad to say, but I'm starting to agree with you, JT. It's hard to see the tradition die, but the hunting reports section has become huge. Kevin, you have made a valiant effort to keep the VE alive. But it may be time to put a "do not resuscitate" order on Elvis.

Comment

The number you have reached has been disconnected. Elvis has passed on. He will be missed and remembered fondly.

Comment

Working...
            X