Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw the previews. Looks good.

Comment

Just saw it 45 minutes ago.... Very very good movie..
      It's the first time that I've sat in a movie theater in 12 years. It was worth it..

Comment

Not any great westerns anymore cause The Duke is not here anymore.

Comment

This one is on the list, you may have just filled in my to do list for today. ��

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            I can’t believe Hollywood let a movie out referring to injuns as Hostiles.

Looks good, but I have been fooled by these decent looking westerns before
            The white man is the hostiles, not the red man. It is just another liberal hollywood propaganda flick. Save your $$ and time...

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Just walked out.

I’ve been looking forward to this movie for 6 months.

It freaking sucked.

No flow to the movie at all and choppy. I even convinced my dad to go see it because he loves westerns and he said it sucked also.

They had the plot and scenes to make it work but they freaking butchered it.

So mad....
              You’re the only person I’ve heard of not liking it

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                The people around us weren’t fans either.

It just drove me insane how it did not have any fluidity. Like a 4th grader who can’t write a sentence longer then 5 words was in charge of the flow of the movie.

Also some of the crying. Scenes and other dramatic scenes seemed just plain awkward

Comment

The only knock is there is one scene where their revolvers don’t run dry.
                  Assault revolvers from Hollywood!

Comment

not anymore! i am a fan of GOOD westerns. this wasnt one of them.....

Comment

Originally posted by chuckw View Post
                      not anymore! i am a fan of GOOD westerns. this wasnt one of them.....

Unfortunately I’m afraid the good westerns are long gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        The people around us weren’t fans either.

It just drove me insane how it did not have any fluidity. Like a 4th grader who can’t write a sentence longer then 5 words was in charge of the flow of the movie.

Also some of the crying. Scenes and other dramatic scenes seemed just plain awkward
                        Welcome to Trump's America!

Comment

I will give it a shot next weekend. I liked the 3:10 to Yuma that Christian Bale was in a few years ago, some of the same actors in this one.

Comment

I went today, it was ok, not that great. It was definately better than any of the crappy previews we had to sit through before it started.
                            It was way to slow, could have been 1 hr and 45 min easy. Doesn’t compare to being close to Dances With Wolves in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                              I will give it a shot next weekend. I liked the 3:10 to Yuma that Christian Bale was in a few years ago, some of the same actors in this one.
                              another reason I was excited as the 3:10 remake was a good movie in my opinion and loved Ben fosters character in it also.

Not so much in this one lol

Comment

Yall are a tough crowd. I’m usualy pretty picky about movies. I want to see it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X