Will this work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enewman View Post
    I don't think that will hurt. If there 20 gn that's only about 6 gn above the standard insert. Not sure why someone had the on the knoc end
    They said to help foc. That only hurt foc.

Comment

So is there any real benefit to putting them on the tip end, since u only gain 6gr? Will the length it adds effect anything?

Comment

I would not think so. And I would say foc did not change enough that you could see

Lenth does change foc but a 1/2 inch is not enough

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
          I would not think so. And I would say foc did not change enough that you could see

Lenth does change foc but a 1/2 inch is not enough
          Only advantage i see is if i leave it on nock end i get an arrow wt of 373 vs 360ish?

Comment

I thought most of the outserts the carbon went down inside a collar a little bit to keep the sert from getting jammed down the shaft if you hit something hard.

However I don't know why it would be any different from the GTs I have now that just have a regular insert.

I think it will work fine but don't send me a bill if it does not

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
              I thought most of the outserts the carbon went down inside a collar a little bit to keep the sert from getting jammed down the shaft if you hit something hard.

However I don't know why it would be any different from the GTs I have now that just have a regular insert.

I think it will work fine but don't send me a bill if it does not
              Ok, should i take two asprins and call a dr or sleep in a holiday inn express tonight?

Prolly just gonna either shoot em like they are or pull em off the nock end, since no benefit.

Comment

My crossbow bolts have those on the knock end and they are used to screw in a handle to aid in removal from a target.

Comment

Originally posted by RazorSharp View Post
                  My crossbow bolts have those on the knock end and they are used to screw in a handle to aid in removal from a target.
                  Need some more?

Comment

These come standard with GT kinetics I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by RazorSharp View Post
                      I have shot a few things that would have been nice to have to get my arrow back

Sambo I am not a Dr but I work for about 12, let me check

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                        I have shot a few things that would have been nice to have to get my arrow back

Sambo I am not a Dr but I work for about 12, let me check
                        Lol

Comment

I see it but really don't like it. Probably noting wrong with it but I sure don't get the watm fuzzys from it. I know I wouldn't shoot it.
                          If you are looking for more FOC then shoot 125gr or use brass inserts

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
                            I see it but really don't like it. Probably noting wrong with it but I sure don't get the watm fuzzys from it. I know I wouldn't shoot it.
                            If you are looking for more FOC then shoot 125gr or use brass inserts
                            I took all off the nock end and put em in my box. Shootn reg nocks and inserts now.

Comment

Working...
                            X