Goose hunting in the panhandle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goose hunting in the panhandle?

Was wanting to find a guide service. Looking around the 26th of December for 5-7 guys. Any suggestions. What would price be?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to know this as well.

Comment

I'd say you'd be looking at $250-350/ day.. Maybe more, maybe less

Comment

Going to be tough to find a good guide that's not already booked up, but I can highly recommend Ranger Creek and Blackfoot.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Call Crooked Wing Outfitters. They are in Lubbock.

Comment

muddy water outfitters in Wichita Falls does great at putting you on the birds. May give them a call. Their goose hunting will be further west, but they travel to the birds.

Comment

Originally posted by jlp04c View Post
                I'd say you'd be looking at $250-350/ day.. Maybe more, maybe less
                Pretty accurate price range. Good luck, most reputable outfitters are already booked for the season unless they get a cancellation. I know the outfitter I booked with, I barely got in for new years eve weekend and we booked 2 months ago and were hunting near Wichita Falls with Dry Creek Outfitters.

Blackfoot is the king out west near Lubbock.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                  Pretty accurate price range. Good luck, most reputable outfitters are already booked for the season unless they get a cancellation. I know the outfitter I booked with, I barely got in for new years eve weekend and we booked 2 months ago and were hunting near Wichita Falls with Dry Creek Outfitters.

Blackfoot is the king out west near Lubbock.
                  I’m hunting with Dry Creek in January as well! We booked ours a long time ago!

Comment

If you have Facebook, look up 806 Gundogs. I will see if I can find his contact information

Comment

Crooked Wings has or had some availability as of last week, but not sure about the particular day. One of my buddies guides for them.

Comment

check out roewe outfitters too

Comment

blackfoot. They been on the cranes!

But I bet hes booked.

Comment

We hunt with Blackfoot every year. Great guides and they will put you on birds if they aren't already booked up for the year.

Comment

Working...
                            X