No till drill rentals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No till drill rentals?

Scrounged up and old posting on No till drill, any new updates on rentals? My land in Palestine. I live south Houston. So cover some miles and pass lots shops.

I rented one for $35 a day I think. Hell of a deal

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      I rented one for $35 a day I think. Hell of a deal
      Thats is a good deal

Comment

I used to rent one from Coufal-Prater in Navasota. They started requiring insurance so I quit going there. Then rented from the Kuboda dealership in Belleville. I used to plant about 30 acres of oats in Washington county. Then I found someone who would plant mine for the same price per acre as what I was paying to rent one per acre. I didn't have to go get it, return it or use my time and tractor. I lucked out.
        Most of the time it's a minimum per day and so much an acre after that

Comment

Sealy Tractor/Virnau and Sons in Sealy used to rent a 7' Tye no-till drill by the acre. IIRC it was $7/acre for it. M-G rented regular JD 8'(IIRC) grain drill for $4/acre. They have several of them to rent to customers who by seed and fertilizer from them. This was back about 6 yrs ago when I rented from them. Some counties have them to rent out also. Either county agent or NRCS agent will know if they do.

Comment

Working...
          X