60lb Speed bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Rocky can explain better but a bow with 70# limbs is less efficient than a 60# bow set at or near max weight.
    Interested. Because I am in the process now of dropping from a turned down 70 SBXT to a 60 SBXT. Based on my research, it seemed to make sense for me from a comfort position and equipment perspective also. Win win all around.

Comment

60-70

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Rocky can explain better but a bow with 70# limbs is less efficient than a 60# bow set at or near max weight.
      I've always heard that but have never heard exactly why. I've also heard that these newer bows are still as efficient even when let down.. But I'm no expert and would love to hear a solid opinion on it

Comment

60lb Speed bows

I need to clarify even though I think you knew what I meant.

A 70# bow turned down to 60# is less efficient than a 60# bow maxed out.

I'm my experience they usually have more vibration and make a more noise as well.
        Last edited by Mike D; 12-12-2015, 09:34 AM.

Comment

I am seeing that with my evolution that I turned down

Comment

That is what I'm asking. I've been told that the new bows don't shoot any different turned down than they do maxed out.

Comment

I have a Mathews creed

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner Bundick View Post
                I have a Mathews creed

He said speed bow. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji12]

Comment

Working...
                X