No announcement yet.

Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For you fellers with the Photon XT 4.6: What is the closest distance you can focus with a clear pic? I'm thinking short range. Real short. Like down to 10 yards. Is this possible? And still have a good clear sight picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      For you fellers with the Photon XT 4.6: What is the closest distance you can focus with a clear pic? I'm thinking short range. Real short. Like down to 10 yards. Is this possible? And still have a good clear sight picture?
      Don't have it in front of me right now, but yeah I think 10 yards is doable from what I remember. Problem is that, at 10 yards and 4.6x zoom, your FOV is going to be tiiiiiiiiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        Hey Mike,

Yes, you could shoot that close with a clear image. Crystal clear black & white

Comment

Thanks fellers . I just might get one of these after all. Got some ideas on some really fun close range work. "Squeek, squeek"! Course it would be useful on the larger varmints/critters too.

Comment

well i broke and am now on waiting list . cant wait to try out .photon

Comment

Thermal!!!

Comment

Someone come demo some NV on the hog population here in Victoria. Show me why I need this! I need help convincing the wife Christmas is around the corner!

Comment

My photon was shipped yesterday and didn't make it. Stupid USPS!!!

Comment

1st post here , thinking about ordering a photon xt I've read many reviews just seeing what you guys think as far as waiting on the x-sight I have heard ppl ordered in April and still haven't gotten them I'm most likely going photon with the upgraded ir maybe

Comment

I ordered my photon not too long ago from Jason and it's already shipped. Give him a call.

Comment

Took out a group of hunters last night and tonight. Killed 4 the first night and 3 tonight. Killed a few more just didn't find them.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416131489.274487.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	348.2 KB
ID:	24345933Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416131508.782773.jpg
Size:	347.5 KB
ID:	24345934Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416131529.294244.jpg
Size:	325.7 KB
ID:	24345935

Also got my first kill with my suppressed 300 blackout with a photon xt
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416131574.816725.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	305.0 KB
ID:	24345936

Comment

Spectacular, keatonskidmore! Great pics!

Comment

I would order from outdoor but since says there's a wait and since i am New it won't let me contact anyone for 15 post..might snag one off the enet some where

Comment

Originally posted by txsd1211 View Post
                              I would order from outdoor but since says there's a wait and since i am New it won't let me contact anyone for 15 post..might snag one off the enet some where

you can pay $10 to be a supporting member, get a cool TBH sticker, and have immediate access to classifieds / contacting ppl

Comment

Well done keaton! KAP!

Comment

Working...
                                X