Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I rushed through my dinner meeting only half paying attention to what went on there... Couldn't wait to get home and get this 'puter fired up!!! I'm so happy to see all these great posts with such a miraculous praise report!! I say again, I have admired Courtney since she first started to post on here for her "spunk", willingness to ask questions and learn, and for her TOTAL dedication to her kids!! She's a mother that any child would love to have! What a tough lady she is. and what an awesome God we have and serve!! Anyone who has followed along with this thread has witnessed the awesome power of God at work! This has been such a roller-coaster ride, and likely there will be more ups and downs, but the ups will be higher and the downs are for sure aren't likely to be near as low...

Jennifer, if you are following along, please know that we are all in awe of you m'am. A real friend is hard to find in life and you my lady have knocked it out of the park for friendship to Courtney!! God's word tells us that there is no love greater than a friend who lays their life down for a friend... You have absolutely done that! You have put you whole life on hold and totally dedicated to seeing your friend through as deep and dark a valley that anyone can go through and survive! That is stuff that will endure the fire and put jewels in your crown to some day lay at our Lord Jesus' feet! On behalf of our Green Screen family, let me thank you from the bottom of our hearts for what you have done for our sister Courtney!

Courtney, Sister, we love you as a strong part of this Green Screen family! Thank you for such a fight! Thank you for doing your part. Please know that you have been lifted up to our Lord God through His Son Jesus Christ through many, many prayers. Those prayers saved your life. You were saved for a purpose m'am. You are charged with raising those precious kids in fear and admonition of the Lord. What a powerful testimony you have. PLEASE listen and yield to the care-givers who are ministering to you. They are doing God's work to save you and restore you to your family. We love you and we continue to lift you up in prayer. PLEASE, PLEASE let it work for you!! Thank you for sharing your life with all of us.

Lord Jesus, we THANK YOU so very much for this healing! We lift up our sister Courtney for continued healing and restoration. We ask you to strengthen her and rebuke this disease from her body. Heal her natural organs and make them all strong. Lord guide her to continue to raise up those kids and give her the wisdom to give them every chance at a long and prosperous life. Thank You Lord for Jennifer, for demonstrating true Agape Love to us. This is a love like the love of Christ Himself. Thank You God for her. Give her the strength to see this trial through to the end and to the celebration of complete healing in Courtney. Lord, we thank you for Brandon. He has been our lifeline to this prayer chain and providing the details of this fight so that we who pray, know what to pray for. The importance of knowing specifically cannot be over-emphasized. Lord we know You know all, but we also know that the more detailed we can be with our prayer and petitions, the more specific You are able to answer those prayers. Thank you God for hearing us. Please Lord continue the healing. Comfort Courtney, Jennifer and Brandon. Give them some rest by bathing them in Your peace. It is in the powerful name of Your Son Jesus Christ our Advocate, Amen!

Praise be to God!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Update and a great one at that.....”She's back!!!!

I was talking to the kids on speaker phone and she woke up and the kids talked to her again. When we hung up she started fighting the tube. The dr came in and told her that they were wanting to leave it in to give her body a chance to heal....she flipped him off so they took it out. The nurse tried to put on an oxygen mask but Courtney took it off. The nurse tried again and she threw it on the ground. The nurse tried again and Courtney grabbed her arm and told her if she touched her with that **** thing again she was going to break her ****ing arm. She had the hoarse weak sounding voice (weakest I have ever heard come out of her) and said it between gasps and coughs but the nurse stopped!”

Awesome! Prayers for a continued recovery.

Comment

Jennifer you are definitely a best friend that anybody could ever hope for. God Bless you

Comment

Best news we could hope for, continued prayers for full recovery.

Jenn, Courtney doesn't have to wear the oxygen mask. It can be pined to her pillow next to her face, just as effective to keep the blood oxygenated to prevent brain damage. She's not 100% out of the woods yet.

Do we have an up date on liver function?

Comment

^^^^^^

AMEN, Charlie! Continued prayers for strength and healing!

All the time... God is good!

True friends are hard to come by. You Jennifer are one in a million! God bless you!

Comment

Our God is an awesome God. Keep fighting Courtney, and God bless you Jennifer. Praying for complete healing and a good report this morning.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Another prayer for continued healing and progress, and strength for Jenn and Brandon for sticking by her side and keeping us updated. Thank you God , praying all this through your son, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Great news! Keep on fightin Courtney!

Jenn, you are an angel amongst angels girl!

Click image for larger version

Name:	wpid-picsart_1413384858113.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	24531009

Comment

Great to read “she’s back!” Hopefully she has since realized what is going on and can allow for proper care going forward. Sounds like the teams at the hospital have done a great job. (Minus the one Stupid comment from a Dr. )

Comment

Great news! Prayers continue to go up for healing!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Lord we still pray for complete healing for Courtney. Lay your healing hand upon her and your comforting hand on Jen and Courtney's children. Your work so far is awesome to witness and Lord bless each and everyone of us. Thank you for being an awesome God. In Jesus name we pray AMEN.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Jenn and Brandon thanx for all the updates Yall are awesome

Prayers up for Courtney

Comment

That is good news. Continued prayers. Any updates this morning?

Comment

Working...
                                X