Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Distributers...great service for our Son!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GT Distributers...great service for our Son!

My Army son's early Christmas and BD gift! First time home in almost 2 years and he's now based in the good ole' USA...until he deploys again in the spring.

Just kudos to GT Distributers in DFW for making him a great deal and numerous times several sales persons thanked him for his service! Jake even had a couple of DPD officers come over and shake his hand. Honestly made me tear up with the LEO'S and Military showing mutual respect as Brother's in Arms....anyway, he's proud of his Glock 19 and we are proud he's home!
    Attached Files

Congratulations!!! The guys working, at the Austin Store. Can be real D-Bags.. Glad your son, got the respect..He deserves..

Comment

Nice! Glad yall get to share some time with him now . I need to add a 19 to the stable one day.

Comment

Awesome, GT's is my go to store, I've been pleased for years there, and thanks to your son for his service.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I've spent a ton of money in GT Garland. They've become my go-to for everything firearms/ammo related in the Metro-mess. Glad to hear they took care of yall too.

Comment

Working...
          X