Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txsd1211 View Post
    called a few more places. they are all back ordered as well got this email from one "Hello, sorry they are on backorder from the manufacturer. Nobody has them in stock. I have 10 units on order so if you want one you will have to place the order and unfortunately wait. I hope to have them in a few weeks. Also no local pick ups, I have free shipping." so yeah like I said before the manufacturer is backed up ...

You are telling us things that we already know, but I'm glad you're finding out one way or another. In my opinion, it's unethical for Optics Planet to tell you they'll ship in 1 day, take 100% payment, then send an emailing saying it's still in pre-production (that's a bold faced lie, as we know), and they'll ship in 8 weeks. If you want to do business with a company like that to save a couple bucks, knock yourself out.

Comment

I'm at a South Texas ranch right now with my buddy who is a rep in the hunting / shooting industry. We took all the night vision / infra red hunting stuff out last night for pigs. It was a wild time. We had four guys in the Ranger and he said we had about 25K in equipment with us.

Comment

thats awesome heath. how did you guys do?

Comment

so I've been noticing this thread has been lacking in the killing department..
          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418089192.480434.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	247.4 KB
ID:	24350515
          This was from last weekend. Killed another 7 but my phone is so full of dead hogs I'm getting picky on what pictures get saved lol
          Losing count now but we're in the 130ish range for total killed since October.

Comment

Holy crap dude!

Comment

pork for the grill am ready to eat

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
                Holy crap dude!

Yeah we've really laid into them lately. Barely put a dent in the population though.

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                  [ATTACH]676800[/ATTACH]
                  This was from last weekend. Killed another 7 but my phone is so full of dead hogs I'm getting picky on what pictures get saved lol
                  NICE. Keep after em.

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                    [ATTACH]676800[/ATTACH]
                    Keaton im glad you got us back on track. I hope to post some pig videos after this weekend.

Comment

Im taking my Photon out for its first hunt this weekend. I hope to report back with some pork pics.

Comment

Originally posted by TravisMears.com View Post
                        Im taking my Photon out for its first hunt this weekend. I hope to report back with some pork pics.
                        good luck and cant wait to see the ldps!

Comment

Originally posted by TravisMears.com View Post
                          Goodluck. Be sure to give us an AAR and Pics. I'm hoping to get mine within the next couple of weeks.

Comment

I let a lease guest use my silenced 300bo sbr with pvs14 behind an aimpoint last weekend. The full moon is a great time with the nv. Its like daylight.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10850034_612861292151490_590777720933430160_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	24350941

Comment

Love the color on that one Chris!

Comment

Sa-weet!

Comment

Working...
                                X