White Shark headbutts Salvage Diver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Shark headbutts Salvage Diver

I bet he lost a wetsuit after this encounter. Reason #5,976,321 that you don't need to be a scuba diver/snorkler in South Africa.

Hell no!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

"Fish (humans) are friends, not food"

Comment

Bring me my Brown Wet Suit comes to mind.

Comment

Guy was very lucky. I spent 13 hours in 3 days under the water with "White Sharks" in August at Guadalupe Island, this could've been tragic.

Very interesting trip with Chris Lowe University of Ca. I have been thinking about doing a write up and posting.

Comment

After an encounter like that the closest I'd get to salt water would be cooking pasta

Comment

Originally posted by texsdr View Post
                Guy was very lucky. I spent 13 hours in 3 days under the water with "White Sharks" in August at Guadalupe Island, this could've been tragic.

Very interesting trip with Chris Lowe University of Ca. I have been thinking about doing a write up and posting.
                You should definitely do so! I had a great trip many, many moons ago to La Bahia De Los Angeles, but our main drive for getting in the water was Whale Sharks. If they had told me @ that time that the Sea Cortez is the hot spot for GW Sharks...I would not have been so eager to dive off into the water so freely.

Comment

Originally posted by texsdr View Post
                  I would love to hear more about this trip.

Comment

Working...
                  X