• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is the cell service down there?

Comment

Originally posted by Texantax View Post
      How is the cell service down there?
      I have at&t and I never had any problems. I had good service all over.

Comment

Any updates from this weekend?

Comment

Finished the second week. Saw a ton of stuff the first few hours of the first day but everything was moving. Not good for shot making. A couple other hunters most likely bumped them. After that it was just deer including a couple nice bucks. A lot of fresh sign each day but not sure where they go. Only a few heard shots the first morning.

Comment

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
            Its easier to walk in and walk out at the end of your hunt. You can hunt farther in because you don't have to carry anything heavy but your bow and backpack. I use to hunt the atascosa before it went to the draw system. All you had to do was go the office and pay your fee. If you were one of the first 600 you were set. If you lived out of town you could mail it in. I liked it the way it used to be. I live five minutes away from the place and it looks like this year I will just watch everyone drive by on the way to the hunt area.

I would not be surprised if management hires Broken Arrow Ranch again to slaughter the nilgai from a helicopter after all the hunters leave and we can only watch. They did it last year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
            I found a bunch of 50 cal casings in one of the meadows this past week at atiscosa

Comment

Working...
            X