Corpus bay fishing guide recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corpus bay fishing guide recommendations

We are headed for the coast the end of this month, and I would like to take the misses out for some solid fishing. Wading and Off shore is off the table for her, so Im looking for a good guide to put us on some fish.

Jack Nelson is great ! 361-947-7080

Comment

Not sure of his home water, but heard that stickman on here runs a few trips.

Comment

Aaron Loomis will put you on fish. Just fished with him this past weekend. We waded but he fished out of the boat also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice catch

Comment

X 2 on stickman.

Comment

You had better call one tonight, most will be booked for the summer if they are any good...

Comment

David Pena at archery outfitters international

Comment

Our very own, Stickman or Poco.

Comment

Try Stic. If not I know Jacks been on fish. Just saw him at cleaning station today with a 4 man limit of trout and some red fish. I struggled to get a two man limit Friday but today my son and I went out for a couple hours before he had to return for his evening class and did well. Releasing a solid trout in the 25" range. We had a variety. Trout drum and red fish all on live shrimp.

I know one thing, if your planning on the end of the month you better try and book now.
                    Last edited by Muddy Bud; 06-06-2017, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Stickman or Poco. Both fish that general area.

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
                        Aaron Loomis will put you on fish. Just fished with him this past weekend. We waded but he fished out of the boat also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Glad to know he is still guiding. We have some great trips with Aaron and Joey Farah.
                        One of these days gonna get down there with stickman too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                          Try Stic. If not I know Jacks been on fish. Just saw him at cleaning station today with a 4 man limit of trout and some red fish. I struggled to get a two man limit Friday but today my son and I went out for a couple hours before he had to return for his evening class and did well. Releasing a solid trout in the 25" range. We had a variety. Trout drum and red fish all on live shrimp.

I know one thing, if your planning on the end of the month you better try and book now.
                          I know Jacks client released one over 9 lbs last week. He wasn't entered in the star. He seems to always be on the fish.

Comment

X2 on stickman. I've not fished with him but he has been very helpful to me and very willing to share is wealth of knowledge as I am learning the area while fishing out of my own boat and getting my family on fish.

Comment

Don't k ow that area at all but as others have said call in am. We just booked a guide for matagorda to learn some new spots. He had exactly one day open from here through August for a weekend

Comment

Working...
                              X