college station auto service info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

college station auto service info

Getting ready for our daughter to start freshman year. Trying. In advance to find a good mechanic for her car if she Has any issues ? does anyone have any recommendations ?

Rachi automotive in Hearne not the cheapest but does great work

Comment

Brazos Valley Automotive is who I use all the time. Good, honest work, decent prices. Located on the corner of Ponderosa and Longmire in CS.

Comment

Fishfeeder01: I'm also CSPD if you have any questions about anything that happens here in CS. :-)

Feel free to PM me and I can send you my #.

Comment

We use Asher out on 21. Under no circumstances do our vehicles go to NTB for anything, as we had several VERY negative experiences.

Comment

I need a good one too. The one I had sold his business and moved out of state.

Comment

I like Pickups Plus in Bryan. I have used them for several years without issue.

Comment

Aggieland Automotive on Texas behind the Dairy Queen and discount tire. Kirk is a GREAT dude and will help in any way possible.

Comment

Originally posted by CityLimitSlayr View Post
                  Aggieland Automotive on Texas behind the Dairy Queen and discount tire. Kirk is a GREAT dude and will help in any way possible.
                  X2 great shop to work with

Comment

Originally posted by CityLimitSlayr View Post

X3 for Aggieland Automotive.

Comment

Working...
                    X