Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at this SMH

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
    Do you have a rifle, dope, and child **** as well in your truck?

Child **** is the kicker. At 17 I have had 200 rounds of ammo, a 16 year old girl and beer in the truck.

We used to call that a good night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Black Ice; 03-01-2018, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
      In all fairness I have 200 rounds of .223 in my truck.

Yep, me too

Comment

Look at this SMH

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
          How about hallucinogens and a mask? Times have changed unfortunately.This one hits close to home with my daughters friends there. I hate the thought of telling her what to do in the “event of” but I guess I’m behind the eight ball.
          Did you not read the I totally agree he should have been arrested part? I agree it’s really sad what the world is becoming.

Comment

Rifle most of the time. The other two no. But I think just because he has those two items in the car doesn't mean he was out to kill. Now on the other hand he could've had the gun in a gun free zone.

I think youre forgetting the black ski mask.... Pretty sure he was up to no good. I know I dont take 100 rounds of ammo, black ski mask and 4 oz of drugs with me to go watch a sporting event. But to each their own I guess.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

This kid was up to something other then plinking ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                One million dollar bond. He might not be going anywhere for awhile.
                First line says he was being held. Does that mean he got on bond?

Comment

Well there is a lot more going on than just having a gun. However, I always have a gun in my truck. If I'm in the school or at the game it's in my truck. If I'm in the truck waiting on the kid it's on my hip or along the seat beside me. And yeah, there's always a couple of "high capacity" magazines there as well.

Comment

In all fairness I have 200 rounds of .223 in my truck.

And a mask ? Besides the dope and child ****, which someone already asked about. And this is why he will get out eventually, because he didn't do any thing wrong yet. And many will say they have the same thing in there car, and he's a good kid. Our society is so fu%% up.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                      And a mask ? Besides the dope and child ****, which someone already asked about. And this is why he will get out eventually, because he didn't do any thing wrong yet. And many will say they have the same thing in there car, and he's a good kid. Our society is so fu%% up.
                      I hear what you're saying, and I agree to a point. Fact is, we all have rights and the right to due process. It's things like this that conservatives make decisions on emotions instead of logic. Regardless, it's still SUPPOSED to be innocent until proven guilty. Either way, great work by an observant LEO.

Comment

My family and I were at Rowlett HS last Friday night for a playoff basketball game.

Comment

Good police work, take him in and find out what he's up too before something bad happens.

Comment

Glad the LEO was on his toes.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                              Check out his eyes. He is higher then a cats azz in a flood.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                                He will be probably be on the streets in a week or so.
                                In the current climate Lemmys spawn aint't going anywhere anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X