Asking your wife a simple question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radar View Post
    I aint said a word to my wife in years. She hates to be interrupted.

I am a dead man
    ha ha ha

Comment

Yep!

Comment

Mine doesn't do what the OP described, but when she talks about any subject, and she is wanting me to do something concerning that subject, it's as if she assumes that I know as much about it as she does, and will leave out KEY information. I have to stop her, back her up, and remind her that she needs to tell me more, or I won't know all I need to to get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
          Before my wife retired and I asked how her work day went I swear she would start with putting on her socks that morning.
          Lol

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
            35 years here. I got nothin'. They gotta get their words out each day.
            I think they have a daily word quota.

Comment

I think most women are like that. That's the reason my wife tells me I have 2 faults.

1. I don't pay attention to her.
              2. Something else she said.

Comment

Yep I know you’re pain. I just pick up my phone and then I hear “seriously?! Get off TBH and listen to me!”

Comment

Most of the time I enjoy hearing her talk. She has a sweet voice filled with love, compassion and intellect. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                    I think they have a daily word quota.
                    I think it's like 10k words per day. Seriously.

Comment

And men use 1000 words a day. So when we get home from work, They have a lot more left over to use up than we do.

Comment

I always get a question as a reply...

What do you want for dinner? "I don't know, what do you want"?

What do you want to do this weekend? "I don't know, what do you want to do"?

Did you feed the dogs? "Do you want me to feed the dogs"?

Do you want to go to the movies? "I don't know, do you want to go to the movies"?

What movie do you want to see? "I don't know, what do you want to see"?

Did you like that movie? "I don't know, did you like it"?

My reply: "I'd like an answer"

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                          Most of the time I enjoy hearing her talk. She has a sweet voice filled with love, compassion and intellect. [emoji6]

She was standing right behind me talking to me. Sorry bout that.

Comment

My fiance points out often that I don't talk much. I don't have the heart to tell her that its because I hardly ever have time to get a word in so I just sit there and smile and listen.

Comment

I'm just over here still waiting on my wife to decide what she wants to eat two weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X