WTB timed protein feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB timed protein feeder

What’s the green screen say about favorite brands? Also if anyone has one for sale I’d be interested. Leaning towards a lamco 1500# with the trough but open to all ideas and opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lamco

Comment

Just purchased three 1,000lb AS timed stand and fills. $735 new. Don’t have them out in the field yet though. I went with AS because I wanted a stand and fill feeder.

All Season Feeder offers the Electric 1,000-lb. Stand & Fill automatic deer feeder with timer and skids for easy relocation. Order yours online today.

Comment

Lamco all the way!

Comment

I sure like the HB's I just put out two weeks ago. Very solid.

Comment

I just bought a TWS 2000 lb timed protein, it has 4 tubes as well as a ladder an cat walk for filling and I stil spent less than the Lamco and that’s with the 175.00 delivery charge. They have a special on thier 2000 lb feeders right now.

Comment

Originally posted by txfirefighter_04 View Post
              I just bought a TWS 2000 lb timed protein, it has 4 tubes as well as a ladder an cat walk for filling and I stil spent less than the Lamco and that’s with the 175.00 delivery charge. They have a special on thier 2000 lb feeders right now.

Thanks I’ll check into it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X