No announcement yet.

Best binoculars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got a pair of swaro's 15x56 and love them, I had 10x42's before that they were great

Comment

Swarovski for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jmach View Post
        FYI - Went with the Leica 10x42 HD-B geovid range finding binos Got a great deal from Cabelas...Very happy with them.
        I have these same binos and they are awesome. They perform really great in low light.

I was between them and the Swaro EL Range. I got the Leicas for half the price of the Swaros. I also didn't like that the Swaros wouldn't range under 30 yards. My eyes couldn't see $1500 worth of difference in the Swaros so Leicas won out and I'm happy with the decision.

Comment

I also have the Swaro 10X42 EL Range. It hurt when I bought it but that was only one time. Once you get it properly focused, you cannot beat it in my opinion. The only downside (other than price) is they are a tad heavy and the rangefinder will not work at short ranges. I forget the distance but at that short range you would not need to know the range as you can easily range with your eyes.

Comment

Sure like my Leica 8x42 Geovid

Comment

I guess he did ask for the best not the most expensive. I bought the El 10x50 like em alot but don't know if they are really worth it other than I don't plan on buying any more.

Comment

Another vote for Swarovski EL. I like them so much I bought 2 pair. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                  For those recommending the Swarovski 10x42.....

Do you really spend $2200 on binoculars?

I cant
                  If you ever spend some time afield with good glass you will understand.

Comment

76 Aggie is right, the Swaro 10x42 EL Range binos won't range under 30 yards. But that is my only issue with them. They are the best glass I've looked through IMO. They are expensive, but you will never need another pair. Got a buddy that sells them and I have not seen anyone beat his prices. Just limited on inventory.

Comment

I have a pair of vortex vipers because it was the best I could afford. Someday I’ll upgrade to the Swarovski or something in that class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas89 View Post
                        I have a pair of vortex vipers because it was the best I could afford. Someday I’ll upgrade to the Swarovski or something in that class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the advice I always give on optics. Buy the best you can afford.

Comment

Swarovski 10 x 42. I love mine. I also have the 8 x 30. I use them bowhunting, you will not regret it

Comment

Binos

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                            This is the advice I always give on optics. Buy the best you can afford.

2X this. I am fortunate to be able to afford and have the Swaro 10x42. Best around. But that wasn’t always the case.

Comment

Love my swaro 10x42 EL. They will spoil you.

Comment

Working...
                              X