Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I'm out here for my last day this days off. I leave for the rig for 14 days tonight. Pulling out all the stops and gonna be real aggressive on the calling today. I've got a real nice buck that's been coming into my corn pile fairly regular here, I'm hoping to get him called in and put him down
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
        Well I'm out here for my last day this days off. I leave for the rig for 14 days tonight. Pulling out all the stops and gonna be real aggressive on the calling today. I've got a real nice buck that's been coming into my corn pile fairly regular here, I'm hoping to get him called in and put him down
        Good luck Ender.

Comment

Originally posted by Pope & Yum View Post
          I had a pretty good hunt. Seen some critters but nothing within bow range.
          He had one to be that look broke, but that's how he grew

Comment

hunted Friday eve all day sat on b6 didn't see a thing.

Comment

Being from Aubrey (N Texas) I'm primarily familiar with public land up that way. I started a new job and the training is in San Marcos. Anybody happen to know of any public land opportunities down that way?

Comment

Well boys I'm at the rig now I decided to put off leaving and go hunt the rifle stand in Iredell this morning. It almost worked out for a doe until a coyote spooked her off before she gave me a clean shot. Yeah I was ******. Good luck to all of y'all hunting this week next couple of days look like a hunters dream. Rut, cold, and the moon is waning. Happy hunting.

Super six I'm not sure about this because I've never been there but isn't lbj somewhere down there?

Comment

Good luck! Lived in whitney for a few years. Miss that area compaired to living in houston now. Hunted steiner vally ranch once or twice ( i know its not public land) but good deer in that area.

Comment

Heard so much good stuff in the past about Whitney. Maybe this year I will get my 1st buck there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                      Super six I'm not sure about this because I've never been there but isn't lbj somewhere down there?
                      Ah LBJ is up North and West of DFW. Closer to my house than Whitney, but not to my training location here in South Central TX.

I wanna know if and when you get to drop that beautiful buck you had on camera...

Comment

Im here at work wishing that i was in the woods instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                          Im here at work wishing that i was in the woods instead.
                          Even with this non-stop rain? I was up at 4am reading articles about hunting in the rain. Anybody here ever have luck shooting 'em during moderate rainfall?

Comment

I shot one the last rain we had out there so Id say yes.

Comment

Go get ya another storm. I switched up to private land. Daughter shot her first deer at the property I hunt this past Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Six-Four View Post
                                Even with this non-stop rain? I was up at 4am reading articles about hunting in the rain. Anybody here ever have luck shooting 'em during moderate rainfall?
                                Shot my biggest buck to date back in '97 while passing thunderstorms and rained off and on. I got out of my tree stand when it started lighting. And got in an old hog wallow under a cedar.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                                X