Official Lake Whitney And Aquilla 2017-2018 Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
    95% sure this is him. 13"? ? I have no desire to shoot him either way. Had a few does come by after he left. Been a great morning. Have had owls and hawks landing nearby to check me out. Pretty much continuous deer activity all morning.
    I would 11 or 12 jmo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Think youre right. Be a good one to let grow either way

Comment

Wow cool pic

Comment

Finally got tired of watching all the doze today decided I needed to take one home and make soime sausage. Apologies for the less-than-flattering pic no disrespect meant to the animal. I was just smoked and ready to get her loaded up and on the road.
          Attached Files

Comment

Finally got tired of watching all the doze today decided I needed to take one home and make soime sausage. Apologies for the less-than-flattering pic no disrespect meant to the animal. I was just smoked and ready to get her loaded up and on the road.

Congrats. Good job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It was a good day, lots of activity and got to take home a couple freezer fillers with a good friend

Comment

Congratulations on the freezer filler!

Comment

Congrats to TxnRunner and Storm on the slick heads. I cant wait to get out this weekend, looks like it might get a little wet but I will be there.

Comment

Who's hunting in the morning I am.

Comment

Get em storm! I've got to work tomorrow and other plans for the weekend. I'm gonna let my spot rest for a week or so after taking the resident matriarch.

Comment

Get em storm! I've got to work tomorrow and other plans for the weekend. I'm gonna let my spot rest for a week or so after taking the resident matriarch.
                        Got it done! Spike down.

Comment

Good job

Comment

Awesome! On a spree!

Comment

Awesome! Let's see some pics!

Comment

Was it thw side i hunt storm? I had a pic of a spike on the side i hunt

Comment

Working...
                                X