Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live from Israel...

Celebrated New Years in the middle of the Sea of Galilee

The Israeli and American flags flew together for a short while....great site

Comment

This is the Jewish Synagogue Jesus preached in at Capernaum in the center of his ministry

Below and across from the synagogue was Peter's house

The shore where the feeding of the five thousand took place and Peter was restored to Christ

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post

This is the Jewish Synagogue Jesus preached in at Capernaum in the center of his ministry

Below and across from the synagogue was Peter's house

The shore where the feeding of the five thousand took place and Peter was restored to Christ

Comment

The last pic is another of the synagogue

Comment

Tuned in , awesome thanks for taking us along

Comment

Amazing, thanks for the post and pics.

Comment

Looks like the same tour company we used last year. Me made all the same stops. Great trip of a life time. Except we were there last year during all the rocket attacks. We had a woman Israeli christian guide but her names escapes me at the moment.

It will make reading the bible like watching a 3D movie. Things and places just come to life,

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Thank you for sharing, that must have been surreal to be thinking about Armageddon and have those Israeli fighters flying over, really brings it home.

Comment

Thanks for following along and I know I can't do any justice in sharing the weight, length or depth of what you would experience in person!

We just finished the baptism service in the Jordan river where we baptized approx. 150 people and baptized one another at the end of the service.

Comment

We've been touring with the discovery worldwide ministries with Dr. Gary Frazier. He has been to Israel 168 times and is extremely well versed in the history of Israel. Dr. Young was not able to attend to be home with our pastor's wife because she's ill.

Comment

Subscribed.

Comment

That's awesome. I hope to go there one day. I had an opportunity to go last year all expense paid, but my wife could not go and I did not want to go without her. Keep the pics coming. God bless.

Comment

My mom's church had a trip planned with Mike Huckabee in February. She's excited. My dream vacation...one day.

Comment

The Jordan River and yes It was cold

Comment

Working...
                                X