Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primos Double Bull and Ameristep Element Ground Blind material questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xenek,
    can you post more photos of the inside and hub system? cant tell much by the outside photo. That might help you out

rick

Comment

Originally posted by thehairlessone! View Post
      xenek,
      can you post more photos of the inside and hub system? cant tell much by the outside photo. That might help you out

rick
      Their website videos are pretty informative

Comment

i looked at it but i think more photos would be helpful. I know they have good reviews but alot of people probably dont know about them

rick

Comment

Originally posted by thehairlessone! View Post
          xenek,

rick
          Happy to get some additional photos for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
            I’ve hunted out of double bulls every kind they have made almost every ameristep made and by far the double bulls are way more durable the primos xxl is a good blind to look at too for durability it is made out of the same fabric as the double bulls but the windows are a little different and they are a lot cheaper then the double bulls the only thing I do not like about the double bulls if your tall you need a short chair are you will have a hurting neck all hunting season !
            I fount this to be very much the case for me, I am 6'2". Almost forgot about that. Any Ameristep I have hunted out of in the past has been the opposite, most have tall windows.

Comment

Am I the only one that is not a fan of the new double bull Hub system? It is so hard to set up and take down it's ridiculous they said it will get easier with time but I don't know why they had to change it I love the old Hub system
              Rick

Comment

Just saw amazon has the double bull 180 view on sale for 299

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Have you hunted out of the Ameristep Element that was released 10/2016??

Thanks for the heads up on the XXL.....I'll give it a look. Same to you Xenek!
                  Yes I have it’s a good sized blind but no better made then the brick house which is usually 50 bucks cheaper then the element the problem we have had with the ameristep is the corner seems rip way to easy !

Comment

Just saw amazon has the double bull 180 view on sale for 299

That blind config has the low corner windows like the Cabelas one I'm trying to replace.

Comment

Yes I have it’s a good sized blind but no better made then the brick house which is usually 50 bucks cheaper then the element the problem we have had with the ameristep is the corner seems rip way to easy !

Thanks for that feedback....

Comment

Working...
                      X