Are their Javi's Near LLano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are their Javi's Near LLano

I swore i saw a dead Javi on hyway29 east of LLano yesterday along the stretch that the river is next to road heading towards Kingsland / Burnet. I also saw a couple hogs but one for sure had a colar.

Depending on the range map you look at, they could be there. We have friends that have sworn to me they have them in their neighborhood here in San Antonio area. I don't believe them. But, they swear they do.

I think it's possible they're there.

Comment

There are some in Llano County and have seen some on our place (one time on camera) SW of Llano (5 miles or so) and just outside Llano headed to Brady.

Comment

We had a lot in Mason a few years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
          I swore i saw a dead Javi on hyway29 east of LLano yesterday along the stretch that the river is next to road heading towards Kingsland / Burnet. I also saw a couple hogs but one for sure had a colar.
          Yes. More west toward Mason , Castell, and Fredricksburg. They aren't common but they are there. I have seen a few up the Colorado between the Falls and Bend

Comment

Casey, saw some in Live Oak (NE San Antonio) a few years ago.

Comment

Yes, Yes, Yes!

Comment

we have 2 packs of them on the ranch

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                  Depending on the range map you look at, they could be there. We have friends that have sworn to me they have them in their neighborhood here in San Antonio area. I don't believe them. But, they swear they do.

I think it's possible they're there.
                  I am 30 miles east of SA and have
                  Two pictures of a sow at one of my feeders couple of years ago

Comment

There's anteaters (ardvarks) near Round Mountain.

Comment

I am 30 miles south of sa and we are overrun with them

Comment

We have TONS at my dads place behind Braunig Lake.

Comment

I saw one just outside of Hallettsville in 2013. That’s way outside of where they supposed to be. So Llano wouldn’t surprise me at all.

Comment

I live on a ranch 15 miles straight south of Llano and I have a group of about 30

Comment

Well Ill be danged.. I've been driving through and hunting that part of the country for 30+ years and have never seen one.. I learned something new tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X