Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I said I was done mounting animals but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think anyone could ignore a 22 inch itch like that

Comment

Congrats Buff and no doubt if that one didn't trip it, not much more would.
      Just curious as to what might have caused the arrow to pass over the ribs? You shoot a pretty healthy bow, and a solid head?

Ya'll have to quit with the Aoudad post. everyone has a weakness..

Comment

Congrats on a awesome BB Marty, and all the other animals that you and Mark took. Dean has a great place with some really good animals. I cannot wait to get back there.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
          Thanks for posting Buff. As always i had a blast with you and Mark. Hope to see y'all during turkey season. Someone was asking about pricing. Here is what I'm doing until the 18th of March.

Daily fees are reduced from $125 a day to $75 with a 2 day minimum.
          Kill fees are also reduced on the does.
          $400 for Fallow does, $300 on Axis does, $250 on Aoudad ewes and $200 on BB does. Of course if you have an uncontrollable itch like Buff for a trophy, we have them too.
          The hunt fee included use of the fully furnished cabin, skinning shed and cooler. No meals. You can cook or we are conveniently located 2 miles from a town full of eating places. Call me if you would like to take advantage of my special. 432-301-0015
          Thanks Dean

Is the Ranch down at Rankin?

Comment

Why would you ever say that???

Skinny

Comment

The ranch is in Brownwood Tx.

Comment

Great shooting. That looks like a good place to do some hunting

Comment

Impressive as always sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                    Congrats Buff and no doubt if that one didn't trip it, not much more would.
                    Just curious as to what might have caused the arrow to pass over the ribs? You shoot a pretty healthy bow, and a solid head?

Ya'll have to quit with the Aoudad post. everyone has a weakness..
                    I really think it was the turn of the head ...
                    Shooting 64# bow with a 650 grain arrow.
                    T think he was turned just enough that the side of the head hit the ribs before the point did and let it skip off

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                      You mean to tell me its dry somewhere in Texas? I cant find a dry spot on my place.
                      That might have something to do with your avatar!!

Hey Marty, any idea how long will that discount be running?

Comment

congrats

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                          Thanks for posting Buff. As always i had a blast with you and Mark. Hope to see y'all during turkey season. Someone was asking about pricing. Here is what I'm doing until the 18th of March.

Daily fees are reduced from $125 a day to $75 with a 2 day minimum.
                          Kill fees are also reduced on the does.
                          $400 for Fallow does, $300 on Axis does, $250 on Aoudad ewes and $200 on BB does. Of course if you have an uncontrollable itch like Buff for a trophy, we have them too.
                          The hunt fee included use of the fully furnished cabin, skinning shed and cooler. No meals. You can cook or we are conveniently located 2 miles from a town full of eating places. Call me if you would like to take advantage of my special. 432-301-0015
                          Thanks Dean
                          Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                          That might have something to do with your avatar!!

Hey Marty, any idea how long will that discount be running?
                          PAY ATTENTION! The above was in post #16 on this thread!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Thx Bisch!!
                            My A.D.D. kicks in sometimes and I skip right to the end! Lol

Comment

I need to get out to Dean's new place. Guess I need to save up some $.

Comment

I need to schedule with him. I've been waiting on another decision I need to make but it's too good of a deal to pass up.

Comment

Working...
                                X