No announcement yet.

Freshman Congresswoman Ilhan Omar calls for defunding Homeland Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rep. Ilhan Omar in fiery exchange after Trump demand she be removed from committee

Freshman Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar, the Muslim congresswoman attacked by President Donald Trump for 'anti-Semitic' comments, engaged in a new controversy on Wednesday.

Comment

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., has asked Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison to investigate USA Powerlifting over a decision to bar transgender women from competition because testosterone is used in transitioning.

In a letter sent to Ellison in late January, Omar said her request was spurred on by USA Powerlifting’s decision to deny the application of JayCee Cooper, a trans woman, to compete in a Minnesota event.

“I urge you to reconsider this discriminatory, unscientific policy and follow the example of the International Olympic Committee,” Omar wrote. “The myth that trans women have a ‘direct competitive advantage’ is not supported by medical science, and it continues to stoke fear and violence against one of the most at-risk communities in the world.”

A Muzzy calling out power lifters that dont want to compete against trannies? Now that is something........

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        [I]
        A Muzzy calling out power lifters that dont want to compete against trannies? Now that is something........
        I'll take sentences I never thought I'd hear for $800 Alex

Comment

So looks like she has been sleeping with a married white male staffer of hers. Why do all these racist democrats who say white people are the problem....get with white people?

Kamala and AOC quickly come to mind.

Comment

Her Muslim Sharia Law supporting constituents should be gathering their rocks and stones so that they give her a proper Sharia sendoff. No wonder, she didnt want to get sent back.

With this, the shady campaign funds issue, and the marriage to her brother. I am starting to think she may not want the spotlight she previously craved.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              Her Muslim Sharia Law supporting constituents should be gathering their rocks and stones so that they give her a proper Sharia sendoff. No wonder, she didnt want to get sent back.

With this, the shady campaign funds issue, and the marriage to her brother. I am starting to think she may not want the spotlight she previously craved.

I don't generally contribute to political candidates or causes, but I'd contribute to a ticket to send her *** back to where she came from after a very public outing of why she's being excommunicated... Her "people" would be waiting anxiously for her arrival... with stones at the ready!!

Comment

I'd make a donation for a muzzle, if it would silence her hatred for this country.

Comment

Working...
                X