Best 300 win mag brass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
    I don’t know what the heck is going on. It just went from hard to find the good stuff, to suddenly hard to find ANY 300WM brass! Crazy how quickly that happened. I’m used to dealing with brass shortages with many rounds, but the 300WM........really? You 270, 308 and 30-06 boys better stock up while you can! Lol
    That is nuts. I just bought quite a few :-) boxes of loaded ammo from Midway for .300WM for $40 (clearance) from Midway. Nosler Trophy Grade w/180gr. Accubond. Plenty good for pig killing and not much more than component cost.

Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 180 Grain AccuBond Box of 20

Product #: 873479 Nosler #: 60059 UPC #: 054041600590
    10 ReviewsWrite a Review
    Videos (2)
    Alternate Image 1
    Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 180 Grain AccuBond Box of 20

Comment

This thread got me looking around as well. Insane!!

Comment

Call copper creek cartridge company a friend of mine said he has bought annealed norma 300 wm brass from them before.

Comment

My experience is that 300wm brass seems to come and go as far as availability goes.

Comment

ADG has 300 win mag brass back in stock if anyone should like to try some

Comment

Working...
            X