Need help figuring out string and cable length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help figuring out string and cable length

Son has a pse bowmadness xs and want to get new strings and cables for it. It doesn't have the sticker with all that info on bow. So how can I get this info

just look bow up. And get the specs. Depending on who you order your strings from will already have that info also

Comment

I had the same problem with my Brute Force had to end up calling PSE to get the lengths

Comment

String is 86.5 in.
        Cable is 29.63

Comment

Do you know what year the bow is? The BMXS was made in at least 3 different versions and each has a different spec.

Get the right bow string for your bow at 60X Custom Strings! We offer custom bow strings, crossbow strings, and so much more. Explore all we have to offer today!

Comment

60x bowstrings, I figured it out and ordered a set of strings and cables from you guys

Comment

I took mine to Santa Fe archery and they found 3 different string and cable lengths for my bow tech tomcat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have had 3 different enght strings sent by PSE foe a Bow Maddness and none were correct. Gave them the serial# of the bow which apparently did no good at all. Good luck on the strings

Comment

Working...
                X