Roy Moore....Repubelickin' hit job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    Fact is, there will not be another word about Moore from these women which will be proof that his was all a hit job. If they( the women) really are traumatized in some way they will actually pursue something...(which no police department will take part in)
    He very well may have done all the things he is accused of but I sure cant understand why someone would wait 40 years to mention it...unless they simply want to ruin someone.
    several reasons why someone may not come forward initially. see my previous post.

and one of the accusers (nelson) is still pushing for an investigation.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by texasnavy05; 12-13-2017, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
      several reasons why someone may not come forward initially. see my previous post.

I saw your post....still no excuse to keep your rape allegations secrete for 40 years.
      Especially if he was running for the position of judge where he would be sentencing people who did what your accusing him of doing.

Comment

several testimonies
        I dont think you know what that word means

Definition of testimony

1 a : a solemn declaration usually made orally by a witness under oath in response to interrogation by a lawyer or authorized public official
        b : firsthand authentication of a fact : evidence

If they wont go on record with their account of what happened, doesnt that tell you a lot?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
          I dont think you know what that word means

Definition of testimony

1 a : a solemn declaration usually made orally by a witness under oath in response to interrogation by a lawyer or authorized public official
          b : firsthand authentication of a fact : evidence

If they wont go on record with their account of what happened, doesnt that tell you a lot?
          so, basically, if these people were in a courtroom and sworn in and gave the same account it would be a testimony given by a witness. but as of now, its just an account by an accuser.

is that right?

how can they be more credible if there is never a case? what else can they do?

Comment

I saw your post....still no excuse to keep your rape allegations secrete for 40 years.
            Especially if he was running for the position of judge where he would be sentencing people who did what your accusing him of doing.
            so what, in your opinion, is the right amount of time?

if there was a 10 year old daughter that was abused and she didn't say anything for 8 years what should happen? im guessing you'd say "well theres no excuse for waiting this long, nothing you can do" what of it was 15 years or 20 years? wheres the line.

hard to tell somebody how to react in a situation that ive never been in.

Comment

so, basically, if these people were in a courtroom and sworn in and gave the same account it would be a testimony given by a witness. but as of now, its just an account by an accuser.
              ill agree that she shouldnt have lied. it will certainly discredit her testimony.
              If you are sworn in and lie, under oath, in court.

Isnt that called, perjury?

Comment

so what, in your opinion, is the right amount of time?

if there was a 10 year old daughter that was abused and she didn't say anything for 8 years what should happen? im guessing you'd say "well theres no excuse for waiting this long, nothing you can do" what of it was 15 years or 20 years? wheres the line.

hard to tell somebody how to react in a situation that ive never been in.

Well when a juvenile becomes an adult with a little courage.
                Kids can be scared but when your old enough to know that the law is on your side, you understand that its not your fault, you realize that you absolutely should open your mouth. You cant possibly be defending someone waiting until there a grand parent 40 years after said event to open their mouth are you? I might even give them credit if Moore had not had a public career all this time and he came out of the blue to run for this office. But in the last 40 years these accusations would have better served the public 20 or 30 years ago. There very well may be people in prison today for doing what "he did". How do you keep your mouth shut while that is going on?
                If he did these things he really is a piece of crap passing judgment on people.

Comment

Well when a juvenile becomes an adult with a little courage.
                  Kids can be scared but when your old enough to know that the law is on your side, you understand that its not your fault, you realize that you absolutely should open your mouth. You cant possibly be defending someone waiting until there a grand parent 40 years after said event to open their mouth are you? I might even give them credit if Moore had not had a public career all this time and he came out of the blue to run for this office. But in the last 40 years these accusations would have better served the public 20 or 30 years ago. There very well may be people in prison today for doing what "he did". How do you keep your mouth shut while that is going on?
                  If he did these things he really is a piece of crap passing judgment on people.
                  i get what you're saying. but its situations like these that can make women not want to come forward. this race was fairly close. if moore wouldve have won, how much courage would that have given other women to come forward? basically, we are saying, "if you dont have hard evidence to incriminate somebody then keep your mouth shut". what sort of evidence could you reasonably expect in a case like this? nobody is going to write a note that says "sorry for raping you"

i dont think were going to agree on this. i feel like ive said enough so im gonna bow out of this one. cheers

Comment

Speaking of conspiracy theory 101

wow... "we came here all the way from different parts of the country..."

???

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                      Speaking of conspiracy theory 101

wow... "we came here all the way from different parts of the country..."

???

http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-f...posed_12142017
                      I saw that news clip today. It must be gods will that this idiot was interviewed on the news.

Comment

Even Trump and Bannon have stopped waiting for God to save Roy Moore and his supporters.

Both President Donald Trump and his former chief political strategist Steve Bannon are urging Roy Moore to concede, as the defiant Republican Senate candidate refuses to admit defeat to Democrat Doug Jones.

“It’s God’s will, whatever happens, so we’re expecting God to do whatever He does will be the right thing to do.”

- Roy Moore last Sunday

God nailed it, Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                          Even Trump and Bannon have stopped waiting for God to save Roy Moore and his supporters.

Both President Donald Trump and his former chief political strategist Steve Bannon are urging Roy Moore to concede, as the defiant Republican Senate candidate refuses to admit defeat to Democrat Doug Jones.

“It’s God’s will, whatever happens, so we’re expecting God to do whatever He does will be the right thing to do.”

- Roy Moore last Sunday

God nailed it, Roy.
                          Well, god did allow the little snowflake to admit to voter fraud on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            Well, god did allow the little snowflake to admit to voter fraud on tv.

Right....which is why the Secretary of State of Alabama, who’s a conservative Republican and who publicly admitted to voting for Moore, has all but declared Moore the loser and said his office has investigated reports of voting irregularities, but "we have not discovered any that have been proven factual in nature.”

Meanwhile, Roy Moore continues to embarrass himself. Can’t wait to hear his divine justification when Doug Jones is sworn in.

Comment

Oh, ok. I guess he was just a lying little snow flake then.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                                When the choice is between a pervert and a supporter of unregulated abortion (and everything else the Democrats stand for), it's just a sad day all the way around. I'm pretty sure God isn't cheerleading for either one of those.
                                And we have a winner!

Comment

Working...
                                X